Over 200 students admitted to hospital after gas leakage in New Delhi

UPDATED ON MAY 06, 2017 02:45 PM IST
About The Video

At least 200 students of Rani Jhansi School in New Delhi's Tughlakabad area, were admitted to hospital after a gas leaked from a container which was placed near the school area. The students complained of irritation in their eyes and throat and the school authorities immediately vacated the premise. The Police and ambulances are now on the spot.

[RELATED VIDEOS]

SHARE
Story Saved