The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) on Friday declared the scores of candidates who sat in the preliminary examination for the recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO)/management trainees in various public sector banks and other participating organisations (CWE PO/MT-VI). The scores will be available for viewing till November 20.
Steps to check the scores:
1) Visit the official website of IBPS
2) Click on the link to view scores of online preliminary exam for CWE PO/ MT VI running on top of the page
3) Enter your registration number/roll number and password / DOB (dd-mm-yy format) on the login page that opens
4) Enter the captcha code and click on login
5) Candidate’s scores will be displayed
6) Take a print out for future reference
Or, click here to directly go to the login page.
IBPS has issued a separate notification explaining the process of arriving at the scores of the candidates and how the cutoffs were applied. The notification can be checked in the story below.
The online main exam will be held on November 20 and its result will be declared in December. The interview will be held in January/February 2017 and provisional allotment to selected candidates will take place in April 2017.
The main examination will be of 200 marks and have 200 questions. The questions will be on reasoning (50 marks), English language (40 marks) , quantitative aptitude (50 marks), general awareness (with special reference to banking) (40 marks) and computer knowledge (20 marks).
Candidates will get 140 minutes to answer the test and for each wrong answer, 0.25 mark will be deducted.
Note: Candidates are advised to regularly check the IBPS website for details and updates.