100 Hours 100 Stars: Chitrangda Singh reveals she is writing a short film during lockdown
A look at Chitrangda’s TikTok page reveals that she loves recreating evergreen songs. Talking about the same, she said, “In my head, I am such a vintage person. All the classics, the black-and-whites, the music, I just like them a lot. My TikTok videos started because of my manager. She is always telling me, ‘This is so much fun, you should try it.’”
By her own admission, Chitrangda is not ‘a social media person’. She said, “I am not very active. I feel some things are private and I don’t want to use the word ‘exhibitionist’ but there is slightly a bit of that, you know.”
However, Chitrangda enjoys making TikTok videos, because it is about more than just sharing pictures. “You enact, you become a character, there is a feeling to it. To me, that is a lot of fun. I really enjoy it,” she said.
Chitrangda also opened up about her routine during the lockdown. “The one thing that I am doing very regularly is working out. That is something I used to skip a lot. I would probably do it, like, twice or thrice a week. But now, it is every single day and I am doing stretching, yoga and everything. I am giving it a lot of time,” she said.
She is also catching up on her sleep a lot more. “I can doze off anywhere. I think, more out of boredom, some days, than being tired,” she said.
The lockdown has also brought out Chitrangda’s creative side and she is busy writing a short film. “I have done the dialogues, screenplay, everything. For the first time, I am doing everything by myself. That is the one that I am finishing up,” she said.
Fever Digital has launched the 100 Hours 100 Stars initiative to salute the heroes of the coronavirus pandemic. The digital fest will bring together actors, politicians, digital content creators, sports personalities and others for 100 hours of non-stop entertainment, and the funds raised will be donated to the Prime Minister’s Citizen Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situations (PM-Cares) fund.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kangana Ranaut took to Twitter and dropped a vague description of a man who she believes is running a social media smear campaign against her.
- Swara Bhasker lashed out at a man who made an unsavoury comment about her being on the cover of Vogue magazine. She called him a "pretentious half-wit pretending to be ‘elite’".
- Rohan Shrestha's father, Rakesh Shrestha, said that he would be very happy if his son and Shraddha Kapoor decide to get married.
- Rakesh Roshan took to social media and revealed he received the first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine shot. He also pointed out the uniqueness of the day.
- Alia Bhatt took to Instagram and shared new production pictures from the upcoming movie Brahmastra. The actor stars with Ranbir Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan in the movie.
- Actor Hazel Keech, the wife of cricketer Yuvraj Singh, announced that she is going on a social media detox. She said that she will be back but 'not too soon'.
- Kangana Ranaut is 'thrilled' to know how she is 'awesome at everything' she does. On Thursday, she shared photos of her smoothie bowl, after many claimed that she had pulled the picture off the internet.
- Parineeti Chopra has unveiled the teaser of her upcoming film Saina. She plays badminton player Saina Nehwal in the film.