Dabangg 3: Salman Khan, newcomer Saiee Manjrekar pose for a ‘rare rearview selfie’. See pic
Actor Salman Khan reposted a picture with his co-star Saiee Manjrekar on Tuesday, possibly from the sets of Dabangg 3. Saiee, daughter of veteran Hindi and Marathi filmmaker Mahesh Manjrekar, is making her Bollywood debut with the film.
The post read, “rare rearview selfie.” The picture shows Saiee and Salman standing in front of a side view mirror of a car and posing for it. Both Salman and Saiee are not in their Dabangg 3 avatar and sport more regular, casual looks.
Some time ago, Salman had shared a picture of Saiee and him together, from one of the many outdoor shoots of Dabangg 3. In it, the duo is standing close to each other and is by the side of a water body. Saiee has a calm expression on her face, and Salman also looks tranquil. Saiee will be seen as Salman’s partner from the younger days of Chulbul Pandey, his character in the film.
The film also features Mahesh, Saiee’s father in it. He has featured in the previous outings of the hit franchise as well. Speaking about how excited he was to work with his daughter, he had said earlier, “I reprise my role of Haria. It’s a cameo which is there to establish Chulbul’s journey. I had one scene with Saiee and Salman, and it was wonderful to be in the same frame as my daughter. I felt proud and emotional.” Mahesh also said that while his older daughter is a chef, Saiee has always wanted to be an actor. Saiee’s part will include a song with Salman as well, say reports.
Dabangg 3 has already begun to resonate with the fans of the franchise. With Salman reprising his role as inspector Chulbul Pandey, Sonakshi Sinha will be seen as Rajjo, his onscreen wife. The film will also feature Kannada star Sudeep, who plays the film’s main antagonist. Late Vinod Khanna’s younger brother Pramod will step into the shoes of Vinod, who played Salman’s father in the two previous outings of the popular franchise.
Directed by Prabhudheva, the film has been shot in Madhya Pradesh, Mumbai and other locations across the country. The film releases on December 20.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Anil Kapoor reveals he had really looked forward to shooting a scene that had him taking a stand for his onscreen daughter, Priyanka Chopra, in the film Dil Dhadakne Do.
- Alia Bhatt has shared a sunshiny new picture on Instagram and she looks stunning as ever. Check it out and try to spot a cute little cat in the picture as well.
- Suhana Khan spent her Saturday night with friends in New York. Shah Rukh Khan's daughter took to her Instagram Stories and shared a glimpse of her whereabouts.
- Days after the trailer was released, Mumbai Saga makers have dropped its first song, titled Shor Machega. Yo Yo Honey Singh and Hommie Dilliwala sing the latest Bollywood song.
- Kangana Ranaut has shared a video of her brother and parents' Mumbai home which she transformed into a more lively place with the help of her new sister-in-law Ritu.
- Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor were spotted at the Mumbai airport on Sunday morning. The actors were headed to the Maldives, where Shraddha's cousin Priyaank is tying the knot.
- Irrfan Khan's son Babil got a detailed message from the actor's The Namesake co-star Kal Penn who said that he wasn't sure how to get in touch with the family to share his love and gratitude.
- Sara Ali Khan has shared a few adorable pictures with cousin Inaaya Naumi Kemmu (daughter of her aunt Soha Ali Khan) and the two have been called ‘cuteness queens’ by the internet.
- Ranveer Singh's sister Ritika Bhavnani celebrated her birthday on Saturday and the entire Bhavnani family came together to celebrate the occasion by stepping out for a family dinner.