Fans love this video of a sweet moment between Kareena Kapoor and her son Taimur. Watch here
Actor couple Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan are very doting parents to their son Taimur Ali Khan and try to keep him grounded despite the constant media gaze. The couple recently visited their ancestral home, the Pataudi Palace in Gurugram to enjoy the Delhi winters. The two even took Taimur on a long walk around the place to show him around. While several videos of them being followed by a crowd went viral and now a new video shows Kareena carrying out her mommy duties.
The little one was seen riding on his father’s shoulders as Kareena walked beside them. The family took a break during which Kareena made Taimur sit on the roadside and can be seen making him wear his shoes.
The fans couldn’t stop praising the video and called it cute. A user commented on the video, “She is real mom not show up for camera” while another user wrote, “AWWWW Bebo and Tim tim are just soooo cute.”
Earlier videos of the three were shared by the natives who came out of their houses to catch a glimpse of them. In one of the videos, Saif can be seen telling a resident that they are there to have a look at their cows.
On the work front, Saif is currently working on the second season of Sacred Games. He has a few more interesting projects in his kitty. He will now be seen as Bhan Singh in Ajay Devgn’s period drama Taanaji. He also has another period revenge drama titled Hunter, a horror comedy named Bhoot Police and his home production Jawani Janeman.
Kareena is currently shooting for Good News with Akshay Kumar. She was spotted with a baby bump on the sets of the film. She will also be seen in Karan Johar’s Takht.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Several Bollywood celebrities such as Karan Johar; Riteish Deshmukh and his wife, Genelia; Sussanne Khan; and Neelam Kothari Soni, were spotted at the birthday party of Ekta Kapoor's son, Ravie.
- Bobby Deol's wife, Tanya, once recalled the story of how the actor made moves on her by calling her in the dead of night, only to be ignored.
- A picture of Khushi Kapoor and her cousin, Shanaya, taking dance lessons, is being widely shared online.
- Masaba Gupta has thanked her mother, actor Neena Gupta, for keeping her grounded. "I have seen kids who are really bad at what they do, being told that they are kings and queens," she said.
- Actor Varun Dhawan, who recently tied the knot with Natasha Dalal, has hinted that photographer Rohan Shrestha might soon get married, too. Rohan is rumoured to be dating Shraddha Kapoor.