Ileana D’Cruz shares picture by ‘hubby’. Did she secretly marry boyfriend Andrew Kneebones?
We are not saying it, but Bollywood actor Ileana D’Cruz has shared a picture on Instagram that was clicked by “hubby”. Now, while her relationship with Andrew Kneebones is known, her marriage is not. Did she secretly tie the knot with her long-time Australian boyfriend?
Sharing a picture on Christmas eve, Ileana wrote, “My favourite time of the year ♥️ #christmastime #happyholidays #home #love #family. Photo by hubby @andrewkneebonephotography ♥”
Unlike most Bollywood celebs, Ileana has been rather open about her love life. Her social media accounts are often flooded with happy images with her boyfriend, Australian photographer, Andrew Kneebone. Asked about wearing her heart on her sleeve, Ileana told Hindustan Times, “Initially, I was told to not speak about my relationship. And while I don’t have an issue talking about it, it’s unfair that people are being unnecessarily harsh to him (Andrew). It is unfair to subject him to harsh comments just because I am a celebrity. He is entitled to his privacy and respect and he deserves both in equal measure. He is a great person, and it did affect me when people left harsh comments on my social media posts. But I do give it back to nasty trolls.”
In July this year, Ileana reacted to rumours of yet another secret wedding saying, “I think, more than anything else, it all boils down to how committed you are. You be dating, in a live-in relationship or married – the commitment level has to be the same. I have also grown up in the last four to five years.”
Checkout some of their previous pictures:
Ileana is yet to comment on this.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kangana Ranaut took to Twitter and dropped a vague description of a man who she believes is running a social media smear campaign against her.
- Swara Bhasker lashed out at a man who made an unsavoury comment about her being on the cover of Vogue magazine. She called him a "pretentious half-wit pretending to be ‘elite’".
- Rohan Shrestha's father, Rakesh Shrestha, said that he would be very happy if his son and Shraddha Kapoor decide to get married.
- Rakesh Roshan took to social media and revealed he received the first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine shot. He also pointed out the uniqueness of the day.
- Alia Bhatt took to Instagram and shared new production pictures from the upcoming movie Brahmastra. The actor stars with Ranbir Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan in the movie.
- Actor Hazel Keech, the wife of cricketer Yuvraj Singh, announced that she is going on a social media detox. She said that she will be back but 'not too soon'.
- Kangana Ranaut is 'thrilled' to know how she is 'awesome at everything' she does. On Thursday, she shared photos of her smoothie bowl, after many claimed that she had pulled the picture off the internet.
- Parineeti Chopra has unveiled the teaser of her upcoming film Saina. She plays badminton player Saina Nehwal in the film.