Kalki Koechlin, boyfriend give us quirky couple goals amid Covid-19 crisis: ‘Try to find someone you can grow hairy with’, see pic
Kalki Koechlin is known for her honest and unfiltered posts on Instagram. On Sunday, the Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani actor shared a quirky picture with boyfriend Guy Hershberg on her Instagram account.
Sharing the picture which shows the two of them asleep with their unshaved underarms stealing the spotlight, she wrote, “Try to find someone you can grow hairy with #covidtimes #aunaturel #loveisthisway @guyhershberg.”
The picture drew laughs from all quarters. Richa Chadha reacted, “Oh hahhaha.” Rasika Dugal dropped a laughing emoji and a heart-eye emoji in the comments section. One of her followers wrote, “Now this is couple goals.” When one of her followers asked, “Photo by Sappho?” the actor replied, “no obviously it’s Kiara.”
A fan commented, “Thank you for being so real?” Another wrote, “Thats really sweet and hairy.” One more commented, “U R D Best...super inspiring and real.”
Kalki often shares pictures and videos of her life with her boyfriend and their baby girl, Sappho. She recently shared a video where she can be seen singing a beautiful Tami lullaby for her daughter. She captioned it, “Kani Kanmani Adapted from the original to accommodate my lack of musical experience, but this Tamil lullaby is a great one to get her in sleep mode.”
Ahead of the baby’s birth, Kalki had told Hindustan Times in an interview, “I have learnt some lullabies – one Tamil lullaby called Kanne Kanmani which is from the Life of Pi; I am learning a Bengali one right now. I have also learnt one in Portuguese and one in French. I am enjoying playing the ukulele and that’s pretty nice.”
Talking about how she plans to bring up her daughter, she had said, “I think we need to have a balanced approach. I don’t want to throw my baby into the media that the baby has only media attention all the time. I want my child to experience things any normal child would have like friends in different circles of life and who come from different social strata. I don’t want to stop my child from playing with children from different economic backgrounds and things like that. That’s important for me. But at the same time, I understand that we live in a social media world. I’m not going to hide my baby in a cupboard. I will have to find that balance.”
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The creatives behind an apparel advertisement featuring Deepika Padukone have been accused of plagiarism by Yeh Ballet filmmaker Sooni Taraporevala, who has called the incident 'intellectual theft'.
- Fans have once again spotted similarities between Tiger Shroff's character in Heropanti 2, and Agent 47 in the Hitman video game series. A new poster for the film debuted on Tuesday.
- Kajol celebrated the completion of one year of her short film, Devi. She mentioned how the film could still make her emotional.
- Several Twitter users pointed out that the poster for the upcoming Saina Nehwal biopic, starring Parineeti Chopra, appears to show an incorrect serve action.
- John Abraham and Disha Patani have begun working on their upcoming film, Ek Villain Returns. See pics.
- Tiger Shroff, who turned a year older on Tuesday, was spotted with rumoured girlfriend Disha Patani and his mother Ayesha Dutt on a dinner outing.
- Ankita Lokhande has shared several pictures and videos from a house party she had with Rashami Desai on Monday.
- Shaza Morani and Priyaank Sharma's Hindu wedding ceremony has been postponed, in light of the increase in Covid-19 cases in Maharashtra. The couple and their families and friends are currently in the Maldives.
- Divya Dutta has expressed her displeasure at being labeled as a supporting actor, insisting she loves playing all kinds of roles.
- Actor Parineeti Chopra's long-awaited biopic of badminton ace Saina Nehwal has been given a release date. Watch the first teaser here.
- Actor Ileana D'Cruz was asked during an Instagram Ask Me Anything session if she's ever had any cosmetic surgeries done. Here's what she said.
- Kangana Ranaut says that a new FIR has been registered against her, this time over her tweets on farmers agitation against the farm bills.
- Tara Sutaria shared the first poster of her upcoming movie Tadap. Her boyfriend Aadar Jain shared the poster on his Instagram Stories and expressed his excitement.