Amitabh Bachchan painted Delhi Pink and no one came to know
Amitabh Bachchan, who is shooting in the capital for Shoojit Sircar’s new production Pink, went incognito and walked on the streets of the national capital without being recognised. The megastar is glad for the “masked wonders” and appreciates the “oblivion” state.
The 73-year-old star took to his official blog to share his experience, and shared a string of photographs in which he is seen wearing khaki trousers, loose fitted shirt and a training mask, which is covering half of his face.
“The masked wonder on the streets of crowded Delhi and ne’er an eye is raised...this is what what life is all about ‘buddy’. Its called indifference, unrecognisable, and even if recognisable not interested in recognising ... happens to all that were once recognisable ... shall happen to all ... its not something that shall bring the oceans at your feet,” Big B shared.
In one of the images, he can be seen crossing a busy junction of the capital, and in another photograph, he is walking in solitude with just one passer-by - a street dog.
The Piku star also shared: “See what I mean ... this is one of the most crowded and busy crossings in my part of the city ... and... no problem. Except for this fellow. Few and far...and the oblivion persists.”
The social-thriller is directed by National Award-winning Bengali director Aniruddha Roy Chowdhury, who is stepping into Hindi films with the project. The story line of the film, which also stars Taapsee Pannu, is still under wraps. The star also cleared that the film is called Pink, and not Eve, as earlier reported.
After enjoying a walk with no cameras swarming around him, Amitabh also lauded the make up artist.
He said: “The make up artist does supreme ... the hours of work on the face sublime and the efforts made to carry forward a story, simply stupendous.”
On the professional front, the actor has wrapped up shooting for Te3n.
Sharing the progress of Ribhu Dasgupta’s directorial “, he shared: “TE3N is now on final post productions ... music song dub and its final colouring ... edits are done and satisfactory.”
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kangana Ranaut took to Twitter and dropped a vague description of a man who she believes is running a social media smear campaign against her.
- Swara Bhasker lashed out at a man who made an unsavoury comment about her being on the cover of Vogue magazine. She called him a "pretentious half-wit pretending to be ‘elite’".
- Rohan Shrestha's father, Rakesh Shrestha, said that he would be very happy if his son and Shraddha Kapoor decide to get married.
- Rakesh Roshan took to social media and revealed he received the first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine shot. He also pointed out the uniqueness of the day.
- Alia Bhatt took to Instagram and shared new production pictures from the upcoming movie Brahmastra. The actor stars with Ranbir Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan in the movie.
- Actor Hazel Keech, the wife of cricketer Yuvraj Singh, announced that she is going on a social media detox. She said that she will be back but 'not too soon'.
- Kangana Ranaut is 'thrilled' to know how she is 'awesome at everything' she does. On Thursday, she shared photos of her smoothie bowl, after many claimed that she had pulled the picture off the internet.
- Parineeti Chopra has unveiled the teaser of her upcoming film Saina. She plays badminton player Saina Nehwal in the film.