Nora Fatehi impressed by Japanse fans’ Naach Meri Raani dance video, check it out here
Nora Fatehi’s Japanese fans have shared a special tribute to her. A group of fans recorded a video of themselves dancing to Nora’s latest video, Naach Meri Rani, and posted it online. The video caught Nora’s attention and she shared it with her followers on social media.
The dance routine has been performed by a group called Asianz. Naach Meri Raani, released on October 20, features vocals by Guru Randhawa and Nikhita Gandhi. It is written by Tanishk Bagchi and choreographed by Bosco. The video has over 120 million views on YouTube.
Nora has many dance hits to her name -- Rock the Party (Rocky Handsome; 2016), Kamariya (Stree; 2018), Dilbar (Satyameva Jayate; 2018), O Saki Saki (Batla House; 2019). But she said in a recent interview to Hindustan Times that she is raring to show off her acting chops. She said that she doesn’t want to be known as “a girl who does item songs”, but “I can also carry a role, too, which is very important if you want to last here.”
She said that as an outsider, things can get complicated. “It gets complicated when you don’t belong to India. There are a lot of barriers — language, understanding the nuances of an Indian character and so on. I want to be that artist in Bollywood who may be from abroad, but can be accepted equally like any Indian actress because of my skills. These few years, I’ve been hustling and trying to get a role in the industry and I’m also spending a lot of time improving my skills,” she said.
Nora, who recently filled in for India’s Best Dancer judge Malaika Arora, was brought back on the show due to popular demand.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Shah Rukh Khan's daughter, Suhana Khan, has shared a new picture on Instagram Stories, showing off her necklace collection.
- Sushant Singh Rajput's niece, Mallika Singh, shared precious memories with him on his birth anniversary. She said that she misses him ‘more than (he) can ever imagine’.
- Mira Rajput has shared new pictures from her Goa vacation with Shahid Kapoor. See her latest posts here.
- Kangana Ranaut criticised Twitter after a representative justified temporary restriction of her account, citing her now-deleted anti-Tandav tweet.
- Anil Kapoor was sceptical about playing Priyanka Chopra's father in Dil Dhadakne Do, as they were offered films as a romantic pair in the past. His son, Harsh Varrdhan Kapoor, convinced him to take up the role.
- Actor Tiger Shroff's sister, Krishna, has shared a special post on her 28th birthday, and Disha Patani is in awe. Check it out here.
- Actor Arjun Rampal has shared a new video with his son, Arik. His partner, Gabriella Demetriades, loves it.
- Varun Dhawan evaded commenting on his upcoming wedding with Natasha Dalal in Alibaug when photographers congratulated him. Watch the video here.
- Renuka Shahane, whose parents separated when she was eight years old, was ostracised by other children because she came from a 'broken family'.
- Late actor Sushant Singh Rajput's last co-star, Sanjana Sanghi, has paid tribute to him on his birth anniversary on Thursday.
- Sushant Singh Rajput's sister Priyanka Singh paid an emotional tribute to him on his birth anniversary. She appealed to him to respond as the 'eventuality of (his) silence is too loud to bear'.
- Actor Swara Bhasker has said that it is advisable to have a plan B in place before aspiring actors attempt to realise their Bollywood dreams.