Rangoli targets Alia Bhatt again, says Kangana Ranaut will direct Ayodhya and ‘bring back lost glory of Bharat’
Kangana Ranaut’s sister and spokesperson Rangoli Chandel started her Sunday by slamming filmmaker Karan Johar, Alia Bhatt, Ananya Panday and ‘bolly Islamic extremes’, once again. After she was done bashing them, she also revealed that Kangana will make her directorial debut with Ayodhya.
Rangoli started off by praising Kareena Kapoor for her positive comments about Kangana. “Actresses are braver now. Be it Kangana or Vidya, they are all taking different paths and relevant roles. It is such a good time for women in the movies,” Kareena was reported to have said by one of her Twitter fan accounts.
“Appreciate Kareena ji for working with the likes of papa jo (Karan Johar) having good friendships with movie mafias yet she never demonised or ignored Kangana’s contribution to cinema, says what she feels, true blue star, beta alia ananya and all papa jo changu Magnus leant something from her. She supported Kangana during Manikarnika also her first directorial, when Jhansi ki Rani came alive and delivered one of the highest grossers of last year, magar papa jo and bolly Islamic extremes did everything to destroy the film and not a word from them,respect for Kareena ji,” she said.
ALSO WATCH | Kangana Ranaut & Karan Johar’s reaction to Padma Shri honour
“The way you treat others get ready to be treated the same way, you gonna attack Manikarnika we will attack Gully Boy then don’t cry humari pol khol di (you outed us), give respect get respect, stop targeting Hindu martyrs films and give them their due, peace shall prevail,” she added.
“Kangana always knew elite movie mafia who looked at outsiders as poor and Hindi speaking people but she never knew dirty Islamic extremists mafia who will destroy anyone who try to bring glory of Hinduism back ... well you all messed with the wrong person,” she said. “You guys have only made her determined to bring back lost glory of Bharat, get ready for her first directorial .... Ayodhya .... Jai Shri Ram,” she added. However, it will not be Kangana’s first film as director. She got the primary director’s credit for Manikarnika in 2019.
It was reported in November that Kangana would turn producer for a film titled Aparajitha Ayodhya. The film would be about the Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri Masjid dispute.
“The Ram temple has been a burning topic for hundreds of years. As a child born in the ’80s, I have grown up hearing the name Ayodhya in a negative light because the piece of land on which was born a king, who was the epitome of sacrifices, became the subject of a property dispute. The case has changed the face of Indian politics and the verdict has ended the centuries-old dispute while embodying the secular spirit of India,” Kangana had told Mumbai Mirror.
“What makes Aparajitha Ayodhya different is that it is the journey of the protagonist from a non-believer to a believer. And since, in a way, it reflects my personal journey, I decided it would be the apt subject for my first production,” she had said.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Here's a video of almost-baby Tiger Shroff, taking to the stage with his father, Jackie, back in the early 1990s.
- The creatives behind an apparel advertisement featuring Deepika Padukone have been accused of plagiarism by Yeh Ballet filmmaker Sooni Taraporevala, who has called the incident 'intellectual theft'.
- Fans have once again spotted similarities between Tiger Shroff's character in Heropanti 2, and Agent 47 in the Hitman video game series. A new poster for the film debuted on Tuesday.
- Kajol celebrated the completion of one year of her short film, Devi. She mentioned how the film could still make her emotional.
- Several Twitter users pointed out that the poster for the upcoming Saina Nehwal biopic, starring Parineeti Chopra, appears to show an incorrect serve action.
- John Abraham and Disha Patani have begun working on their upcoming film, Ek Villain Returns. See pics.
- Tiger Shroff, who turned a year older on Tuesday, was spotted with rumoured girlfriend Disha Patani and his mother Ayesha Dutt on a dinner outing.
- Ankita Lokhande has shared several pictures and videos from a house party she had with Rashami Desai on Monday.
- Shaza Morani and Priyaank Sharma's Hindu wedding ceremony has been postponed, in light of the increase in Covid-19 cases in Maharashtra. The couple and their families and friends are currently in the Maldives.
- Divya Dutta has expressed her displeasure at being labeled as a supporting actor, insisting she loves playing all kinds of roles.
- Actor Parineeti Chopra's long-awaited biopic of badminton ace Saina Nehwal has been given a release date. Watch the first teaser here.
- Actor Ileana D'Cruz was asked during an Instagram Ask Me Anything session if she's ever had any cosmetic surgeries done. Here's what she said.
- Kangana Ranaut says that a new FIR has been registered against her, this time over her tweets on farmers agitation against the farm bills.
- Tara Sutaria shared the first poster of her upcoming movie Tadap. Her boyfriend Aadar Jain shared the poster on his Instagram Stories and expressed his excitement.