Sagarika Ghatge, Hazel Keech chill with their cricketer husbands in Maldives. See pics
Sagarika Ghatge and Hazel Keech are enjoyed the best time together in Maldives on a week-long trip. The Bollywood actors were the biggest beachbums at the tropical paradise where they celebrated the 40th birthday of Sagarika’s husband and cricketer Zaheer Khan.
Sagarika brought out her best swimsuits and flowy beachwear for the occasion. The couple was joined by Hazel, her husband and cricketer Yuvraj Singh and many more cricket stars with their wives. Ajit Agarkar, Ashish Nehra, joined the vacation with their families.
“Happy birthday to the love of my life the kindest , strongest, thoughtful and most giving. Happy happy birthday husband. I love you,” Sagarika wrote in a special post wishing Zaheer on his birthday. She posted several pictures from the vacation. Check them out:
Hazel also shared a lot of pictures from the vacation. In one, she is seen laughing with Sagarika underwater and hugging her husband Yuvraj in another. “A wonderful celebration of true friendship that make everything happy and fun! Happiest birthday to you Zak and Maz. Love you guys,” she captioned her post.
Hazel and Yuvraj got married in 2016 while Zaheer and Sagarika tied the knot in November 2017.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Shah Rukh Khan's daughter Suhana Khan dropped a new picture with a friend and upped her glamour game. She is currently in New York.
- Actor Vidya Balan has said that it has taken her time to accept her body because, at one point in her life, she used to hate it.
- Kangana Ranaut, who earlier accused Vikas Bahl of inappropriate behaviour, thanked him for turning her career around with Queen. She said that he 'played a very significant role' in shaping her destiny.
- Shahid Kapoor aced the Centre of Gravity challenge, much to the surprise of his wife Mira Rajput, who called him a 'smooth operator'. Watch the video here.
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife Aaliya has reaffirmed her wish to reconcile with the actor in a new interview, adding that she is ready to mend her ties with his brother Shamas.
- Rhea Kapoor dedicated an adorable Instagram post to her boyfriend Karan Boolani. She shared pictures of her showering him with kisses. See his reply here.
- Taimur Ali Khan was photographed in Mumbai on Sunday. The star kid was seen out with his father Saif Ali Khan and half-sister Sara Ali Khan.
- Sara Ali Khan shared two new pictures from brother Ibrahim's birthday party. More pictures were shared by one of Ibrahim's friends.