Sunny Leone’s husband Daniel Weber claims she sleeps all day, is very lazy and her cooking is terrible
Sunny Leone has shared a candid video of husband Daniel Weber singing praises about the actor in a video message for her fans but the placards he showed to the camera told a different story. Daniel, who also doubles up as Sunny’s manager, praised her cooking and for looking beautiful all the time but his placards said she was terrible in the kitchen and all she wore during her stay at home was pyjamas.
Sunny shared the video on Instagram with the caption, “Hmmm...just saw this! Tomorrow I will show you what @dirrty99 is really doing all day! REVENGE!! It’s on!” In the video, Daniel says his equation with Sunny is perfect at home as she helps him out with everything like laundry and other stuff and her cooking is crazy (in a good way) as she cooks all kinds of things. He also says, “She is really dressed up like beautiful and it’s phenomenal”.
However, the placards in his hands read, “Help me! She is driving me crazy. She sleeps all day, her cooking sucks, she’s so lazy, she lives in pyjamas, she takes selfies all day.” He was later joined by Sunny who went on to say hello to the camera.
Sunny and Daniel are parents to 4-year-old daughter Nisha and one-year-old twin boys Noah and Asher. The actor had recently told Hindustan Times in an interview about how she was keeping very busy during lockdown as she has three kids and a tonne of household duties. She said, “The lockdown definitely has not been easy. I have three very small toddlers who need a lot of attention and school time. This place needs to be cleaned and all the household duties need to be taken care of. It’s not that it’s so difficult to do each of the things, it’s just that there are not enough hours in the day to do it all,” she said.
Sunny has been running an online chat show on Instagram during lockdown. She interviews celebrities and had recently taught her fans about making emergency masks in just 30 seconds.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Irrfan Khan's son Babil got a detailed message from the actor's The Namesake co-star Kal Penn who said that he wasn't sure how to get in touch with the family to share his love and gratitude.
- Sara Ali Khan has shared a few adorable pictures with cousin Inaaya Naumi Kemmu (daughter of her aunt Soha Ali Khan) and the two have been called ‘cuteness queens’ by the internet.
- Ranveer Singh's sister Ritika Bhavnani celebrated her birthday on Saturday and the entire Bhavnani family came together to celebrate the occasion by stepping out for a family dinner.
- Actor Ameesha Patel took to her social media accounts on Saturday to seemingly address reports that she'd defrauded a businessman.
- Genelia D'Souza once teased sons Rahyl and Riaan about Riteish Deshmukh's 'new girlfriend'. She said that the boys got rather 'upset' with him over the joke.
Akshay Oberoi: Acting is not a sport or a game, you’re just competing with yourself and your last performance
- Called a 'truly clueless, uneducated, stupid human being' on Twitter, Kangana Ranaut said that her tweets are intended for 'high IQ people'.
- Babil Khan got emotional as he stumbled upon old messages from his father, the late Irrfan Khan, while deleting unnecessary texts from his phone.
- Hrithik Roshan, in an interview in 2017, said that he was at a good place in his life and was not thinking about getting married again. He was previously married to Sussanne Khan.
- Parineeti Chopra reminisced about many of her firsts in a new video for Netflix India. Watch it here.
- Bipasha Basu and her husband, Karan Singh Grover, have been keeping their fans updated with their adventures in the Maldives. See their pictures here.
- Milind Soman and his wife, Ankita Konwar, took to Instagram on Saturday to celebrate seven years of their relationship. See the pictures here.