Twinkle Khanna had predicted her life in online chat 25 years ago: ‘I’ll be on a farm with 2 kids, a dog and maybe a husband’
Actor-turned-writer Twinkle Khanna has shared snippets of an online chat done 25 years ago where she had talked about her plans for the future. A look at the snippets confirms the writer is living her life almost the way she had imagined it to be.
Sharing the snippets on Instagram on Monday, Twinkle wrote, “This was around 25 years ago. A transcript of my first live chat, I had gone to the Rediff office I think to do this. Two decades later, have the two kids, a dog and even a husband, though at that point from this chat, it seems like I was not sure if I wanted one:) Nothing else seems to have changed, I still read, have a candle business and keep breaking a leg.”
When Twinkle was asked where does she herself 10 years down the line, she had answered, “Hopefully, in 10 years, I will be sitting on a farm with two kids, a dog and maybe a husband.” The writer is married to actor Akshay Kumar, is the mother to their two kids Aarav and Nitara, has a dog and lives with her family in a sea-facing house.
On being asked about how she developed an interest in candle-making, Twinkle had replied, “I learnt how to make candles when I was a kid. My mom used to make them. Then, when I broke my leg once and couldn’t really move around, I started playing around with it.”
Sharing her hobbies, Twinkle had said in her chat that she reads a lot, goes for films with her friends, runs on the beach and makes candles.
Twinkle is currently nursing a broken leg. She was driven to the hospital by Akshay amid lockdown and had shared a video of their drive back home on Instagram.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Shah Rukh Khan's daughter, Suhana Khan, has shared a new picture on Instagram Stories, showing off her necklace collection.
- Sushant Singh Rajput's niece, Mallika Singh, shared precious memories with him on his birth anniversary. She said that she misses him ‘more than (he) can ever imagine’.
- Mira Rajput has shared new pictures from her Goa vacation with Shahid Kapoor. See her latest posts here.
- Kangana Ranaut criticised Twitter after a representative justified temporary restriction of her account, citing her now-deleted anti-Tandav tweet.
- Anil Kapoor was sceptical about playing Priyanka Chopra's father in Dil Dhadakne Do, as they were offered films as a romantic pair in the past. His son, Harsh Varrdhan Kapoor, convinced him to take up the role.
- Actor Tiger Shroff's sister, Krishna, has shared a special post on her 28th birthday, and Disha Patani is in awe. Check it out here.
- Actor Arjun Rampal has shared a new video with his son, Arik. His partner, Gabriella Demetriades, loves it.
- Varun Dhawan evaded commenting on his upcoming wedding with Natasha Dalal in Alibaug when photographers congratulated him. Watch the video here.
- Renuka Shahane, whose parents separated when she was eight years old, was ostracised by other children because she came from a 'broken family'.
- Late actor Sushant Singh Rajput's last co-star, Sanjana Sanghi, has paid tribute to him on his birth anniversary on Thursday.
- Sushant Singh Rajput's sister Priyanka Singh paid an emotional tribute to him on his birth anniversary. She appealed to him to respond as the 'eventuality of (his) silence is too loud to bear'.
- Actor Swara Bhasker has said that it is advisable to have a plan B in place before aspiring actors attempt to realise their Bollywood dreams.