Varun Dhawan wishes girlfriend Natasha Dalal on her birthday: ‘I choose you over UFC’. See pics
Sharing the picture on Instagram, Varun wrote, “Happy birthday nata. I choose you over the ufc.” It shows Varun and Natasha in beach wear, in what appears to be a vacation. The actor seems to be referring to his favourite, the Ultimate Fighting Championship, which pales in comparison to his ladylove.
He also shared a solo picture of her posing with her dog with ‘Happy isolation birthday’ written on it. Varun and Natasha have been together since their school days and were rumoured to be planning a wedding in June before the lockdown came into the picture.
Natasha had joined Varun on his birthday at his residence last month. In the evening, Varun had conducted a video chat with many of his industry friends and Natasha was seen sitting besides Varun in the chat window.
Varun is often spotted with Natasha at events and parties. She had even accompanied his parents to a wedding last year, about which Varun had told Filmfare in an interview, “She and I went to school together. So, she knows my parents since ages. She’s been attending functions with my parents before also but it wasn’t photographed then. She’s my rock, she’s my anchor. She’s the stabilising factor in my life. It’s pretty much like family.”
He had also talked about her in detail during his appearance in the last season of Karan Johar’s chat show, Koffee With Karan. He had said, “I’m with her because she has her own individuality, she has her own voice which is super strong with things she wants to do and things she wants to achieve in life. And, as her partner, that is something I want to support. And, she has been so supportive where my career is concerned, always, from day one actually.”
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- On Divya Bharti's birth anniversary, here's revisiting an episode from her life when she married producer Sajid Nadiadwala and managed to keep it a secret from her father, who was opposed to the match.
- Shahid Kapoor said that he was with Mira Rajput in the labour room when she was giving birth to their daughter Misha. Mira 'whacked' Shahid when he got dizzy at one point.
- Parineeti Chopra, on being asked about a time in her life she would like to forget, said that she would like to erase her college days as she was 'hugely overweight' at the time.
- Tanishaa Mukherji wished her sister Kajol and brother-in-law Ajay Devgn on their 2nd wedding anniversary.
- Kangana Ranaut announced the release date of her upcoming Jayalalithaa biopic, Thalaivi, with a short teaser. The film, directed by AL Vijay, will release on April 23.
- Priyanka Chopra Jonas reacted to a social media user criticised her now-viral ball-shaped outfit. Earlier, Priyanka shared a bunch of memes inspired by her dress.
Birthday girl Sanya Malhotra: In my fifth year in Bollywood, it’s surreal, can’t believe I am living my dream
- Ayushmann Khurrana made sure to interact with his fans in Shillong by promptly coming down to meet them after they gathered at his Shillong hotel. Watch here
- After the death of singer Sardool Sikander on Wednesday, comedian Kapil Sharma shared a video from his daughter Anayra's first Lohri, when Sardool gave his blessings to the baby.
- The teaser of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Gangubai Kathiawadi, starring Alia Bhatt in the titular role, was released on Wednesday. Watch it here.
- Alia Bhatt shared a new poster of her upcoming movie Gangubai Kathiawadi. The poster received love from many Bollywood stars including Ranveer Singh , Katrina Kaif and Varun Dhawan.