AIIMS BSc Nursing entrance 2016 results declared, check them hereeducation Updated: Jun 22, 2016 16:40 IST
File photo of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in Delhi. (Mohd Zakir/HT file photo)
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) declared the results of BSc Nursing (Post-Basic) 2016 entrance examination on Tuesday. The entrance test was conducted across the country on June 11.
Candidates can access their results on AIIMS results website.
Steps to check the results:
1) Log in to the AIIMS results website
2) Click on the link for ‘Result of AIIMS BSc (Post Basic) Entrance Examination - 2016’
3) The names of candidates who have cleared the exam can be see roll number wise and not in order of merit.
Important information for selected candidates (From AIIMS results website)
Note: The result is provisional subject to verification of data and records. Candidates, who do not produce the required original documents/certificates, as specified in prospectus during the verification process, will not be allowed to appear for interview and personal assessment.
Documents to be produced in original at the time of Interview and Personal Assessment:
1. Admit Card
2. Certificate of matriculation / high school showing date of birth
3. Certificate of passing Class 12 under 10+2 system or equivalent (Higher secondary on or before 1986)
4. Caste / community certificate – scheduled caste / scheduled tribe / OBC (As approved in the Central
list of government of India and it should be issued within one year.
5. Mark sheets of qualifying examination
6. Diploma in general nursing and midwifery.
(In case of male nurse, ( if passed before implementation of new integrated course in 2003), beside being registered as nurse with the State Nursing Council, should have obtained a certificate in general nursing and instead of training in midwifery, training in any subject out of the following , for a period of 6 months as prescribed in the prospectus: - i) Operation Theatre Techniques, ii) Ophthalmic Nursing, iii) Leprosy Nursing, iv)TB Nursing, v) Psychiatric Nursing, vi) Neurological & Neuro Surgical Nursing, vii) Community Health Nursing, viii) Cancer Nursing, ix) Orthopaedic Nursing Certificate of Registration as a Nurse and Midwife from the Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council.
7. Registration as nurse, RN, RM (Registered Nurse, Registered Midwife) with any State Nursing Council.
8. ‘No Objection Certificate’ if the candidate is already employed with central / state government / public undertaking.
9. Physical fitness certificate from registered medical practitioner.
(Bring one set of self attested photocopies of the above mentioned documents too)
First Published: Jun 21, 2016 17:14 IST