Allahabad University to celebrate 132nd foundation day today
The University of Allahabad (AU) will celebrate its 132nd foundation day on Monday. Rajasthan governor Kalraj Mishra will grace the occasion as the chief guest.
During the function, students of university’s music and performing arts department will present two fold songs which would be followed by a welcome address by dean (academics) Prof RK Singh.
The chief gust on his arrival would be given a guard of honour by girl cadets of the 6 UP Battalion of NCC led by NCC officer Lt Neetu Mishra.
The function would be presided over by AU vice chancellor Prof RL Hangloo who will also be delivering the presidential address.
However, student leaders and a section of students upset with the university administration and the VC over their many recent decisions and alleged irregularities will hold a separate function in Katra in the evening to mark the day under the banner of ‘Sanyukt Sangharsh Samiti’.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Universities need to explore the uncharted path and innovative methods when it comes to pedagogy, and playing the role of facilitators in a student's journey of finding their goals and preparing them for their future.
- Ramola was selected for the award for his achievements in the field of art and culture. He has been conferred, according to him, with 19 international awards, 38 national awards, and over 70 state and district awards.
- According to the notification, candidates appearing for the ICAI CA January 2021 examinations at Central Public School, Jaldhari Chowk, Madhubani, Bihar, will now have to appear for the examinations at Central Public School at Gandhi Chowk, Madhubani.
- Candidates who have registered for the NIFT entrance exam 2021 can make corrections in their application forms online at nift.ac.in on or before January 28, 2021.
- Candidates can download the Assam Police SI PET/PST Admit Card from the official website of State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam.
- Candidates who have appeared in the preliminary examination can check the UP Legislative Answer Key online at uplegisassemblyrecruitment.in.
- UP Board students reporting at their examination centres for practical exams to be held between February 3 and 22 will witness unprecedented steps aimed at keeping them safe from the pandemic.