Bank of Baroda PO exam admit card 2018 released, here’s how to download
BOB PO exam admit card: The Bank of Baroda (BOB) released on Wednesday the admit card of online examination to select candidates for probationary officer post in junior management grade/scale-I.Updated: Jul 18, 2018, 18:46 IST
The Bank of Baroda (BOB) released on Wednesday the admit card of online examination to shortlist candidates for probationary officer post in junior management grade/scale-I. The selected candidates will undergo a nine-month course for Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance in Baroda Manipal School of Banking . On successful completion of the course, they will be appointed as probationary officers.
The online preliminary examination is scheduled to be held on July 28. The examination will be held to fill 600 probationary officer vacancies.
BOB PO exam 2018 admit card: Steps to download
1) visit the official website of BoB
2) Click on the link for careers
3) Click on current opportunities
4) Go to ‘Recruitment of Probationary Officers through Admission to Baroda Manipal School of Banking’
5) Click on download admit card
6) Key in your registration number/roll number and date of birth and login
7) The admit card will be displayed on the screen
No hard copy of the call letter will be sent by post. Candidates must carry the admit card to the examination Centre. He must also bring a photocopy of one photo identity proof such as passport/Adhar/PAN card/Driving Licence/Voter’s card/Bank passbook with duly attested photograph/Identity card issued by a recognized college/gazetted officer etc.
Candidates shall be selected by BOB through a selection process consisting of an (open) online exam followed by Group Discussion and Interview.