HP Board releases provisional date sheet of Class 10, 12 exams
- As per the tentative schedule the Class 10 exams, both regular and State Open School, will start on May 5 and end on May 20.
The Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE) on Tuesday released the provisional datesheet of Class 10 and Class 12 annual exams.
The board has also invited suggestions and objections regarding the provisional datesheet from the students and parents which can be can be submitted through the board’s official email-ID email@example.com till February 10.
As per the tentative schedule the Class 10 exams, both regular and State Open School, will start on May 5 and end on May 20.
Similarly, the Class 12 exams will start on May 4 and conclude on May 29.
Class 10 exams will be held in the morning session and Class 12 in the evening. HPBOSE spokesperson Anju Pathak said that the final datesheet will be issued after considering the suggestion and objections.
Datesheets are available on the board’s official website
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The UP Board intermediate practical examinations will begin from February 3. The exams will be held in two phases -- February 3 to 12 and February 13 to 22.
- BSEB exams 2021: Bihar students alleged the state education board for playing with their future just for sticking to its exam calendar. Students also cried that unlike other education boards, BSEB has not reduced syllabus which has added to their woes.
- Moradabad Association of Private Schools has put up posters of "no fees-no exams" outside the schools in the city.
- Board Exams 2021: The fact checking team of Press Information Bureau (PIB) has refuted the claims of a post circulating in social media regarding reduction of passing percentage in board exams 2021
- The objective of the initiative is to improve the learning level of students and develop the selected schools into best-in-class schools as per national and international standards, so that students of Jharkhand, particularly rural areas, can compete with students of other education boards.
- The officials should share the Information Education and Communication materials with the school management, the DPH said.
- The residential schools are closed since March 17, 2020. Jharkhand Education Project Council (JEPC) issued a detailed SOP to reopen schools and hostels. Students to be allowed to attend classes and hostels with certain precautions