ANNOUNCED: CBSE Class 10 Compartment result 2017 declared, check it now
CBSE on Thursday declared the results of Secondary School Certificate or Class 10 (compartmental) examination, 2017.education Updated: Aug 17, 2017 19:06 IST
The Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE) on Thursday declared the results of Secondary School Certificate or Class 10 (compartmental) examination, 2017 on its official result website.
Steps to check CBSE Class 10 compartment exam 2017 result:
1) Visit CBSE’s official result website
2) Click on link for ‘Compartment Result-2017 for Class-X’
3) Enter required details as given on your admit card (like roll number, date of birth and School number)
4) Click on submit
5) Result will be displayed on the screen
6) Take a print out and download the same on your computer
Or click here to directly go to the login page.
The CBSE Class 10 compartmental exams were held from July 17 to July 24. In addition to theory papers, the board also conducted practical exams.
The education board declared its Class 10 or Secondary School Certificate (SSC) main exam results on June 3 this year.
The overall pass percentage fell to 90.95% from 96.21% in 2016, registering a dip of over 5%. A total of 16,67,573 candidates appeared for the main exam this year. About 7,81,463 students appeared in CBSE’s school-based exam and 8,86,506 students took the board-based exam.
First Published: Aug 17, 2017 15:20 IST