CLAT 2020: Modifications in questions and the answer key for UG, PG exams released
CLAT 2020: The Consortium of National Law Universities on Saturday released a notification containing the modifications in the answer key for CLAT 2020 examination on its official website.
Candidates who have appeared in the entrance examination can check the modifications in the answer key online at consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
The consortium conducted the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2020 examination on September 28, 2020, at various centres spread across the country.
The entrance examination is held for admission to undergraduate and postgraduate law programmes offered by several National Law Universities spread across the country.
According to the notice released regarding modifications in the provisional answer keys of CLAT 2020, candidates will be evaluated out of 147 marks in the undergraduate entrance test and for the postgraduate test, the evaluation will be out of 119 marks.
How to check CLAT 2020 modifications in answer key:
Visit the official website at consortiumofnlus.ac.in
On the homepage, click on the “CLAT 2020” link
Click on the link that reads, “Modifications in the Question and Answer Key”
The CLAT 2020 modifications in the answer key will be displayed on the screen
Download the modifications in the answer key and take its print out for future use.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Universities need to explore the uncharted path and innovative methods when it comes to pedagogy, and playing the role of facilitators in a student's journey of finding their goals and preparing them for their future.
- Ramola was selected for the award for his achievements in the field of art and culture. He has been conferred, according to him, with 19 international awards, 38 national awards, and over 70 state and district awards.
- According to the notification, candidates appearing for the ICAI CA January 2021 examinations at Central Public School, Jaldhari Chowk, Madhubani, Bihar, will now have to appear for the examinations at Central Public School at Gandhi Chowk, Madhubani.
- Candidates who have registered for the NIFT entrance exam 2021 can make corrections in their application forms online at nift.ac.in on or before January 28, 2021.
- Candidates can download the Assam Police SI PET/PST Admit Card from the official website of State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam.
- Candidates who have appeared in the preliminary examination can check the UP Legislative Answer Key online at uplegisassemblyrecruitment.in.
- UP Board students reporting at their examination centres for practical exams to be held between February 3 and 22 will witness unprecedented steps aimed at keeping them safe from the pandemic.