Dates on JEE Main and NDA clashing? No need to worry even if you did not update, says Pokhriyal
HRD minister Ramesh Pokhriyal on Tuesday assured students, appearing in both JEE Main and NDA exams, that they should not worry even the dates of their two exams are clashing. Taking to twitter, HRD minster told students appearing in both JEE mains and NDA that the matter has been looked into and students need not be concerned.
“I have received representations from many students regarding the clash of dates of #JEEMain with #NDA. The matter has been examined. Students appearing in JEE (Main), who could not update that they are also appearing in the NDA exam scheduled on 6th Sept, should not worry. @DG_NTA will ensure that the two exams don’t clash for candidates appearing in both the exams,” HRD?minister Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal tweeted.
Both JEE Main and UPSC NDA NA exams are falling on September 6.
Earlier, JEE Main was scheduled to be held from July 18 to 23, but was later postponed to September 1 to 6. UPSC NDA NA (I) and (II) will be held jointly on September 6.
NTA in its latest notice, asked candidates to update their application forms by marking a ‘YES’ in the given column that asks if the candidate is also registered for UPSC NDA NA exam.
“The candidates appearing for UPSC NDA and NA Examination (I), 2020 being conducted on September 6, 2020 are informed to also update as ‘YES’, in their online application form, during the correction period so that there is no clash of their schedule of JEE (Main) with NDA and NA Examination (I), 2020,” the notice says.
The last date to make changes in the application form was July 20.
The author tweets @ NandiniJourno
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) has invited applications for recruitment against 26 vacancies for Stenographer, Research Assistant and other posts.
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya on Wednesday released admit card for Class 9th entrance exam- JNVST 2021
- The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) will on Wednesday release the admit card for the RRB phase 3 non-technical popular category (NTPC) recruitment exam.
- The Comptroller of Auditor General (CAG) has invited applications for recruitment against over ten thousand vacancies for auditor and accountants.
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has issued the admit cards of entrance test to admit students in Class IX against the vacant seats.
- The Education minister will discuss the changes to be incorporated in the CBSE curriculum and the school processes from the academic session 2021-22.
- The Law School Admission Council (LSAC) on Wednesday announced that it will reschedule the 2021 Law School Admission Test (LSAT) India
- Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) will close the application window for Post Graduate Diploma in rural management admission test on January 31.