DU admissions 2018: First cut-off list released, here’s direct link to check
Applicants have until Thursday, June 21, to get their documents verified and get admitted to the college where they have cleared the cutoff.College admissions 2018 Updated: Jun 23, 2018 15:37 IST
The Delhi University has released its first cut-off list for merit-based undergraduate courses.
Applicants have until Thursday, June 21, to get their documents verified and get admitted to the college where they have cleared the cutoff.
Here are the first cut-off lists for DU admissions:
DU admissions: First cut-off list for arts and commerce
DU admissions: First cut-off list for science courses
DU admissions: First cut-off list Press release
The applicant will be required to carry the following set of original documents and self-attested photocopies of the documents.
* Class X Board Examination Certificate
* Class X mark sheet (In case of CBSE, mark sheet & certificate are same)
* Class XII mark sheet
* Class XII provisional certificate/ original certificate
* Recent character certificate, issued either by the Principal of the school last attended or Class-1 Gazetted Officer.
* If applicable SC/ST/PwD/CW/KM certificate (In the name of the applicant) issued by the competent authority.
* If applicable OBC (non-creamy layer) certificate ( In the name of the applicant) caste must be in central list issued by http://ncbc.nic.in
* Transfer certificates from school/ college as well as Migration certificate from Board/University are required from those students who have passed senior secondary exam from outside Delhi.
* At least two passport size self-attested photographs.
The applicants will have until 12 noon on Friday, June 22, to pay the admission fees online, and the information bulletin adds that the payment should have gone through by this time for the admission to be valid.
Aspirants can read Delhi University’s notification regarding the process of admission in merit-based courses after the declaration of cut-offs here.
First Published: Jun 18, 2018 22:19 IST