GMAC revamps 2016 official guide
Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) which conducts Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) has launched the revamped GMAT Review 2016 series.
The new series has been upgraded with additional questions across sections. The edition has been upgraded with 25% of new data. About 350 new questions have been added to the quantitative, verbal and integrated reasoning sections of the GMAT exam. Significant updates have been made to the online portal too. This is another step taken by the organisation to connect talent and aspiration to opportunity.
The GMAT score is used for admissions to more than 200 programmes across more than 100 business schools in India.
The Official Guide for GMAT Review 2016 series includes the Official Guide for GMAT Review, the Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review, and the Official Guide for GMAT Verbal Review.
These books collectively consist of more than 1,500 GMAT questions.
The Official Guide for GMAT Review also comprises a 100-question diagnostic exam.
The official web portal consists of videos on study tips from students who sat for the exam and cleared it.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The answer key and results of All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination 2021 is expected soon.
- The attendance was high even in schools in rural areas. Both students and parents were happy about the reopening of schools.
- The National Testing Agency (NTA) is expected to soon release the answer keys of the JEE Main 2021 exam on its official website.
- Schools in Bihar are all set to commence regular classes for students of class 1 to 5 on Monday amid Covid-19 safety protocols.
- SSC CGL Tier-2 final answer key 2019: Candidates who have appeared in the SSC CGL Tier-2 examination 2019 can check the final answer key online at ssc.nic.in on or before March 20, 2021.