IBPS PO pre-exam training call letter/admit card 2017 released, download it now
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) on Wednesday issued the pre-exam training call letters for the exam to recruit Probationary Officers.education Updated: Sep 13, 2017 14:49 IST
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) on Wednesday issued the pre-exam training call letters for exam to recruit of Probationary Officers (PO)/management trainees (CWE PO/MT-VII) in various public sector banks and other participating organisations.
Steps to download the pre-exam training call letters:
1) Go to official websiteof IBPS
2) Click on the link to download call letter (admit card) for PO/MT-VII running on the top of the page
3) You will be directed to the login page
4) Enter your registration no and password
5) Enter the captcha code
6) Click on login and your admit card will be displayed on the screen
7) Take a print-out and save it on your computer
The call letters for PO/MT-VII pre-exam training will be available till September 29.
The pre-exam training for Probationary Officers (PO)/management trainees will be held from September 23 to September 29.
The Nodal Banks/Participating Organisations arrange the pre-examination training for limited number of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/ Minority Communities at some centers. All expenses regarding travelling, boarding, lodging etc. has to be borne by the candidate for attending the pre-examination training.