IBPS PO recruitment 2017: How to apply and important dates to remember
IBPS issued a notification on Monday for the recruitment of 3,562 probationary officers PO/management trainees in various public sector banks and other participating organisations.education Updated: Aug 14, 2017 17:16 IST
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) issued a notification (CWE PO/MT-VII) on Monday for the recruitment of 3,562 probationary officers (PO)/management trainees in various public sector banks and other participating organisations.
Out of these, there are 1738 vacancies for unreserved candidates, 961 for OBCs, 578 for SCs and 285 for ST candidates.
The online registration process will begin on August 16 and close on September 5.
Candidates can apply online only and no other mode of application will be accepted. Before applying, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the notification.
1) Go to the IBPS’s official website www.ibps.in
2) Click on link “CWE PO/MT”
3) Click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE-PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CWE-PO/MT-VII)” )
4) Online application form will open
5) Click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register and enter basic information
6) Provisional registration number and password will be generated
7) Note down provisional registration number and password
8) Reopen saved data using provisional registration number and password and edit particulars if required
9) Upload photograph and signature as per specifications in notification
10) Carefully fill online application
11) Use ‘SAVE AND NEXT’ facility to verify details in form and modify if required
12) Clicking on ‘FINAL SUBMIT Button’ only after checking every detail carefully as no changes will be permitted after this.
Note: In case, you are unable to fill in the application form in one go, you can save the data entered and save the provisional registration number and password generated by the system. You can reopen the saved data using provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars if needed. Submit the data only after the application is filled in completely and correctly.
Payment of fees/intimation charges can be done through the online mode only.
1) Application form is integrated with payment gateway
2) Payment can be made using debit cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), credit cards, internet banking, IMPS, cash cards, mobile wallets
3) Additional page of application form opens after ‘Final Submit’
4) Follow instructions and fill in requisite details
5) Pay application fees/intimation charges online
6) E-receipt will be generated on completion of transaction
7) Take print out of e-receipt and online application form
Note: Apply much before the closing date and don’t wait till the last date for depositing the fee/intimation charges.
Application fees/intimation charges can be paid from August 16 to September 5. The application fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates is Rs 100 and for all others, it is Rs 600. Bank transaction charges for online payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidates.
Important dates (tentative)
Registration of application: 16.08.2017 to 05.09.2017
Payment of application fees/intimation charges: 16.08.2017 to 05.09.2017
Download of call letters for pre-exam training: September 2017
Conduct of pre-exam training: 23.09.2017 to 29.09.2017
Download of call letters for preliminary examination: September 2017
Date of online preliminary examination: 07.10.2017, 08.10.2017, 14.10.2017 and 15.10.2017
Result of online preliminary exam: October 2017
Download of call letter for online main exam: November 2017
Date of online main examination: 26.11.2017
Declaration of main exam result: December 2017
Download of call letters for interview: January 2018
Conduct of interview: January/February 2018
Provisional allotment: April 2018
Note: Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with the official IBPS website for details and updates.
First Published: Aug 14, 2017 17:15 IST