ICAR- AIEEA 2020 revised schedule released for UG, PG, PhD exams
National Testing Agency has postponed the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) AIEEA Undergraduate exam and released a revised schedule for its undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD exams. The UG exam which was scheduled for September 7 and 8 will now be held on September 16, 17 and 22. The PG and Phd exam will be held on September 23.
According to the official notice released by NTA, the ICAR AIEEA-UG has been postponed in view of Delhi University entrance test, IPMAT and NRTI tests falling on the same date i.e., September 7.
“In view of DUET on the above mentioned dates and Integrated Programme in Management Aptitude Test (IPMAT) 2020 and NRTI (National Rail and transportInstitute) Test on 07.09.2020, the ICAR Examinations will be now held as per the following schedule,” the official notice reads.
All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA) – UG 2020 ---------16, 17 and 22 September 2020
All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA) – PG 2020 ---------- 23 September 2020
All India Competitive Examination (AICE) –JRF/SRF(PhD) 2020 ------- 23 September 2020
The admit cards for these exams will be released 10 days before the date of examination. Candidates will be able to download their admit cards online at icar.nta.nic.in or nta.ac.in.in
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Universities need to explore the uncharted path and innovative methods when it comes to pedagogy, and playing the role of facilitators in a student's journey of finding their goals and preparing them for their future.
- Ramola was selected for the award for his achievements in the field of art and culture. He has been conferred, according to him, with 19 international awards, 38 national awards, and over 70 state and district awards.
- According to the notification, candidates appearing for the ICAI CA January 2021 examinations at Central Public School, Jaldhari Chowk, Madhubani, Bihar, will now have to appear for the examinations at Central Public School at Gandhi Chowk, Madhubani.
- Candidates who have registered for the NIFT entrance exam 2021 can make corrections in their application forms online at nift.ac.in on or before January 28, 2021.
- Candidates can download the Assam Police SI PET/PST Admit Card from the official website of State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam.
- Candidates who have appeared in the preliminary examination can check the UP Legislative Answer Key online at uplegisassemblyrecruitment.in.
- UP Board students reporting at their examination centres for practical exams to be held between February 3 and 22 will witness unprecedented steps aimed at keeping them safe from the pandemic.