IGNOU MPhil/PhD entrance result 2017 declared, check it now
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has declared the results of entrance test for admission to its research programme (MPhil/PhD)on its official website. The exam was conducted on August 20, 2017.
Steps to check the results:
1) Visit the official website of IGNOU
2) Click on link for entrance test result for admission to research programme(MPhil/PhD)in the alerts section
3) Enter nine digit enrolment number
4) Click on submit
5) Result will be displayed on the screen
6) Take a printout and save it on your computer
Note: The entrance test is qualifying in nature. Qualifying the entrance test does not entitle the candidate to claim admission in the research programme. The candidates securing atleast 50% marks in the entrance test for General and OBC (45% marks in the case of SC/ST/PH) will be shortlisted for the interview in order of merit to be conducted by the respective School of Studies.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Candidates who have registered for the typing test can download their admit card online at gjust.ac.in.
- Candidates who have appeared in the recruitment examination can take a print out of the final answer key online at ssc.nic.in on or before February 24, 2021.
- Candidates who have qualified in the IBPS PO Prelims Exam can download their admit card for IBPS PO mains online at ibps.in on or before February 4, 2021.
- Candidates who have applied for admission can check the AP EAMCET second phase allotment result 2020 online at apeamcet.nic.in.
- Patnaik had launched the "Mo School" campaign in November 2017 in response to philanthropic interest from alumni of schools of Odisha, residing in India and abroad.
- Universities need to explore the uncharted path and innovative methods when it comes to pedagogy, and playing the role of facilitators in a student's journey of finding their goals and preparing them for their future.
- Ramola was selected for the award for his achievements in the field of art and culture. He has been conferred, according to him, with 19 international awards, 38 national awards, and over 70 state and district awards.