Massive transformation in field of education in last four years: UP Deputy CM
Deputy Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Dinesh Sharma on Wednesday said the state has seen a "massive transformation" in the field of education in the last four years with new colleges and universities being opened and academic sessions regularised.
Sharma, who also holds the higher education portfolio, was speaking to reporters at Lok Bhavan here.
"In the last four years, there has been a massive transformation in the field of education. For the first time, academic sessions of universities and colleges have been regularised. We announce the academic calendar in July and hold examinations accordingly," he said.
The deputy chief minister said new universities are being set up in the state and letters of intent have been issued to 30 private ones.
"Proposals about a dozen universities from different committees have been obtained. The government will soon give approval to them," he said.
To boost research, Sharma said, the government has issued orders to establish Prof Rajendra Singh Rajju Bhaiyya Institute of Physical Science of Study and Research Centre, Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath Shodh Peeth and develop Siddhartha Vishwavidyalaya Kapilvastu as International Buddhist Centre and Centre for Excellence in Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The residential schools are closed since March 17, 2020. Jharkhand Education Project Council (JEPC) issued a detailed SOP to reopen schools and hostels. Students to be allowed to attend classes and hostels with certain precautions
- Goyal, a 17-year-old high school junior from Plano, roped in three classmates to create TutorScope, a free tutoring service run by high schoolers for other kids, including younger ones.
- Once the application process begins, candidates will be able to apply for the third round of AYUSH counselling 2020 online at aaccc.gov.in on or before January 23, 2021, until 5pm.
- As per the notification, the commission will be conducting a total of 16 recruitment examination from January to December 2021.
- Candidates who have not yet submitted their application forms can apply online at jeemain.nta.nic.in. The last date to pay the registration fee is January 24, 2021.
- Interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply for the positions online at sssb.punjab.gov.in on or before February 11, 2021.
- Candidates who have registered for the recruitment examination can download their admit cards online at kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Once the results are declared, candidates who have appeared in the CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) will be able to check their results online at icsi.edu.