MSBSHSE 12th HSC Result 2020: 90.66% of regular students pass Maharashtra HSC exams
MSBSHSE 12th HSC Result 2020:The Maharashtra State Board for Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) on Thursday shared statistics of the Class 12 board exam results. The board will release the results of the Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC), or Class 12 board examination online at 1 pm on July 16.
The overall success rate (freshers and repeaters) for the state is 87.69% up from last year’s 83.18%. The freshers recorded a success rate of 90.66% while only 39.03% of repeaters passed.
A total of 90.66% of regular students have passed the exam. There is an increase of 4.78% points in comparison to last year’s 85.88%.
Once the results are announced, students who have appeared in the MSBSHSE class 12 examination will be able to check their marks on Maharashtra Board’s official website mahresult.nic.in
ALSO WATCH | Maharashtra HSC Results declared, overall success rate 87.69%
More than 15 lakh students have registered for the exam. More than 3.39 lakh students have registered for the Maharashtra HSC exam from the Mumbai division which also includes Thane, Raigad, and Palghar this year. A total of 89.35% of students have passed the examination from the Mumbai division.
Students can also check their Maharashtra HSC examination from the following website:
Maharashtraeducation.com, examresults.net/maharashtra/, mahresult.nic.in, and mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in
Steps to check Maharashtra HSC results 2020:
1) Visit the official website mahresult.nic.in
2) On the homepage, click on the link that reads, “HSC Examination Result 2020”
3) Key in your credentials and login
4) The Maharashtra HSC result will appear on the display screen
5) Take a print out of your results for future reference.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- HTET Result 2020: Board of Secondary Education Haryana (BSEB) on Thursday declared the results of Haryana Teachers Eligibility Test (HTET 2020) on its official website -haryanatet.in
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) on Thursday declared the Office Assistant (Multipurpose) CRP- IX prelims exam results on its official website- ibps.in
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) on Thursday declared the results of office assistants (Multipurpose) preliminary examination 2020.
- National Testing Agency has extended the last date to apply for Common Management Admission Test (CMAT 2021). Earlier, the deadline was January 22 which has been extended till January 30.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) on Wednesday released the open round allocation list for INICET 2021. Candidates who have qualified for MD/MS/M.Ch courses can check their seat allotment result on its official website at aiimsexams.org
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will declare the results of office assistants (Multipurpose) preliminary examination 2020-21 on Thursday, January 21.
- The online registration for the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) entrance exam will close on Thursday, January 21.
- The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on Wednesday announced the result of the Combined SO-Steno LDCE, 2015 exam on its official website- upsc.gov.in.
- RRB NTPC Exam: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) will on Thursday activate the link to check RRB NTPC third phase exam city and date and to download free travel pass for SC/ST candidates. The link will be activated at 9 pm.
- The decks have been cleared for starting the recruitment process for filling 1,894 posts of principals and assistant teachers in 3,049 government- aided junior high schools across the state.