MSBSHSE Board 12th results out: When and where to check Maharashtra HSC results online
MSBSHSE Board 12th results today: Maharashtra State Board for Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) has declared the higher secondary certificate (HSC) or class 12th results today. The Maharashtra HSC Results 2020 was released at 1 pm today. Students can check their scores on the official website at mahresults.nic.in after it is declared.
This year the overall success rate (freshers and repeaters) for the state is 87.69% up from last year’s 83.18%. The freshers recorded a success rate of 90.66% while only 39.03% of repeaters passed while a total of 90.66% of regular students have passed the exam. There is an increase of 4.78% points in comparison to last year’s 85.88%.
Apart from the official website, the Maharashtra HSC results will also be available on the following websites of MSBSHSE:
This year, around 15 lakh students are registered for Maharashtra HSC Board exam that was conducted from February 18 to March 18. Out of the 15 lakh students, 3.39 lakh students are from Mumbai division alone, including Thane, Raigad and Palghar. A total of 1,919 students with special needs are also registered for the MSBSHSE 12th exams.
ALSO WATCH | Maharashtra HSC Results declared, overall success rate 87.69%
How to check Maharashtra HSC 12th Results 2020:
1) Visit the official website mahresult.nic.in.
2) On the homepage, click on the link that reads, “HSC Examination Result 2020”
3) Key in your credentials and login
4) The result will appear on the display screen
5) Take a print out of your results for future reference.
The author tweets @ NandiniJourno
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) on Thursday declared the Office Assistant (Multipurpose) CRP- IX prelims exam results on its official website- ibps.in
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) on Thursday declared the results of office assistants (Multipurpose) preliminary examination 2020.
- National Testing Agency has extended the last date to apply for Common Management Admission Test (CMAT 2021). Earlier, the deadline was January 22 which has been extended till January 30.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) on Wednesday released the open round allocation list for INICET 2021. Candidates who have qualified for MD/MS/M.Ch courses can check their seat allotment result on its official website at aiimsexams.org
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will declare the results of office assistants (Multipurpose) preliminary examination 2020-21 on Thursday, January 21.
- The online registration for the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) entrance exam will close on Thursday, January 21.
- The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on Wednesday announced the result of the Combined SO-Steno LDCE, 2015 exam on its official website- upsc.gov.in.
- RRB NTPC Exam: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) will on Thursday activate the link to check RRB NTPC third phase exam city and date and to download free travel pass for SC/ST candidates. The link will be activated at 9 pm.
- The decks have been cleared for starting the recruitment process for filling 1,894 posts of principals and assistant teachers in 3,049 government- aided junior high schools across the state.
- This new centre would function as a not-for-profit centre dedicated to build requisite entrepreneurial skills among youths and equip them with the necessary capacity to take entrepreneurial ventures in their lives, he added.
- BSEB exams 2021: Bihar students alleged the state education board for playing with their future just for sticking to its exam calendar. Students also cried that unlike other education boards, BSEB has not reduced syllabus which has added to their woes.
- AP EAMCET 2020: The window to choose option of colleges for candidates who have passed the Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test 2020 (AP-EAMCET) has opened.