NIOS board examination will be conducted in January-February 2021, check details
The National Institute Of Open Schooling (NIOS) on Monday announced that the NIOS October 2020 Public Examination for Secondary and Senior Secondary programmes will be conducted in January-February, 2021. A notice regarding this decision has been uploaded on the institute’s official website
According to the notification, the schedule for NIOS Secondary and Senior Secondary examination will be announced shortly at its official website at nios.ac.in.
The Schedule for registration and payment of examination fee for Secondary and Senior Secondary conducted in January- February 2021 is as follows:
“All regional directors may note for compliance and also directed to intimate the concerned AIs for submitting examination fee of Secondary and Senior Secondary examination within the stipulated time only though online (100%) mode,” reads the official notice.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) on Wednesday released the Admit Cards for candidates appearing in Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for recruitment to the post of Police sub inspector, Police Sergeant and Assistant Superintendent Jail.
- The minister was replying to the debate on his department’s budgetary demand of ₹38,035 crore, which was passed by the Bihar Vidhan Sabha
- The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the official notification for the civil services preliminary examination 2021.
- The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on Thursday, March 4 released the official notification for the civil services preliminary examination 2021.
- Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) on Wednesday, March 3 declared the result of written objective type screening test for recruitment of Medical Laboratory Technician (Grade-II)
- Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has issued a notification (advt. no. 03/2021) for recruitment of Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) under Social Welfare Department.