NTA LHMC B.Sc Nursing answer key 2020 released at con.lhmcee.nta.ac.in, here’s direct link
NTA LHMC B.Sc Nursing answer key 2020: The National Testing Agency (NTA) on Wednesday released the provisional answer key for the entrance examination of Lady Hardinge Medical College and Associated Hospitals, New Delhi on its official website. A notice regarding this has been uploaded on the agency’s official website.
Candidates who have appeared in the entrance examination can check the answer key online at con.lhmcee.nta.ac.in.
“Questions, provisional answer keys and responses of the candidates in the said exam are now hosted on https://con.lhmcee.nta.ac.in/KeyChallenge. These will be available up to November 27, 2020 (up to 5 pm), in the given URL,” reads the official notice.
The agency conducted the entrance examination for admission to B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing Course on November 20, 2020, at various centres.
Candidates can raise objections against the provisional answer key, if any, by providing appropriate representation. For each objection raised, candidates will have to pay a processing fee of Rs 1000, which will be refunded if the objection is found to be correct.
How to check LHMC B.Sc Nursing answer key 2020:
Visit the official website at con.lhmcee.nta.ac.in
On the homepage, click on the link that reads, “Display of questions, responses and provisional answer keys”
A new page will appear on the display screen
Key in your credentials and login
The LHMC B.Sc Nursing answer key 2020 will be displayed on the screen
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL), under ministry of coal has invited online applications for the recruitment against 372 vacancies for Fitter, Welder, Junior Staff Nurse and other posts.
- The online registration window for JEE Main 2021 is closing on Saturday, January 23. Candidates who have not yet registered for the exam can online at jeemain.nta.nic.in. The last date to pay the registration fee is January 24.
- WB Police Recruitment 2021: West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB) has invited online applications for recruitment against vacancies for the post of constable, lady constable, sub-inspector, lady SI and SI of Police (armed branch).
- Bihar continues to fare poorly in the ranking of institutions by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) despite the fact that all institutions have to get accredited by next year.
- Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) on Thursday released the provisional answer key of its 66th combined competitive preliminary examination on its official website- bpsc.bih.nic.in
- The UP Board intermediate practical examinations will begin from February 3. The exams will be held in two phases -- February 3 to 12 and February 13 to 22.
- Tezpur University 18th Convocation Updates: Prime Minister Narendra Modi was addressing the graduating students and faculty of Tezpur University on the occasion of its 18th convocation.
- SNAP Result 2021: The Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) 2021 result was declared on Thursday, January 21, 2021, on its official website - snaptest.org.
- Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) on Thursday declared the Haryana teachers’ eligibility test 2020 on its official website haryanatet.in
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on Thursday declared the Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman in Assam Rifles result 2018 on its official website ssc.nic.in. a total of 1,09,552 candidates have qualified.