RPSC RAS/RTS (Pre) exam: Answer key released; check key, raise objections here
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) published the answer key of the Rajasthan Administrative Service (RAS/RTS) Combined Computer (Pre) examination 2016 on Tuesday.education Updated: Aug 31, 2016 16:15 IST
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) published the answer key of the Rajasthan Administrative Service (RAS/RTS) Combined Computer (Pre) examination 2016 on Tuesday.
Candidates can check the answer key on RPSC’s official website.
Steps to check answer key:
1) Visit the official websiteof the RPSC
2) Click on the link ‘Answer key for RAS/RTS Comb. Comp. (PRE) Exam – 2016’ in the news and events section
3) The answer key will be displayed on the screen
4) Take a print-out
RPSC has also issued a separate notification inviting candidates to raise their objections, if any, to the answer key released by the commission. Candidates can raise their objection from August 31 to September 2 (till 12pm). They will have to pay a fee of Rs 100 per question.
Steps to raise objection to the answer key:
1) Go to RPSC’s official website
2) Click on the link ‘Online Exam Objection’ in the Important Links section on the top left of the page
3) Enter your application ID, date of birth and registered mobile number on the login page that opens
4) Click on Submit
5) Follow the instructions to raise your objections
Or click here to directly go to the login page.