RPSC admit card for Asst Engineer Mains Exam 2018 released, download hall ticket at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) on Wednesday released the admit cards for Assistant Engineer Combined Competitive (Mains) Exam 2018. The examination will be held from December 3 to December 5 between 9am and 12pm and 2pm to 5pm at Ajmer district headquarter.
Steps to download the RPSC Asst. Engineer Comb. Comp. Exam 2018 (Mains) admit cards:
1) Go to RPSC’s official website 2) Click on link for ‘Admit Card Link for Asst. Engineer Comb. Comp. Exam 2018 (Mains)’ in important links section 3) Click on link for get admit card 4) Select exam and enter application ID, date of birth and captcha code on the login page that opens 5) Click on ‘Get admit card’ 6) Admit card will be displayed on the screen 7) Take a print-out and save it on computer
Candidates must bring their admit card, a photo and their original photo ID card to the centre. They must reach the centre one hour before the commencement of exam.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist interview schedule 2020: Candidates who have cleared the main examination can check the UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist interview schedule online at upsc.gov.in.
- RBI JE admit card 2021: Candidates who have registered for the RBI JE recruitment examination 2021 can download their admit card online at opportunities.rbi.org.in.
- FCI Recruitment 2021: After the application process begins, interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply for the positions online at fci.gov.in on or before March 31, 2021, until 4 pm.
- RBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at rbi.org.in on or before March 10, 2021, until 6 pm.
- The first stage of UPSC civil services exam, prelims, is objective in nature, the second stage mains is a written examination and the third stage interview is a verbal evaluation process.