RPSC Rajasthan releases question papers for Physiotherapist, ARO, inspector recruitment exams
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has uploaded the questions papers for various recruitment exams including physiotherapist TSP and Non-TSP 2019, Agriculture Research Officer (Chemistry) 2020 and Inspector of Factories and Boilers - 2020 examinations. Candidates can view the question papers on the official website of RPSC- rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
The RPSC therapist exam was conducted on November 23.RPSC Inspector of Factories and Boilers - 2020 examination was held on November 25. RPSC Agriculture Research Officer (Chemistry) 2020 exam was held on November 24.
How to download RPSC question papers:
Visit the official website at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Under the ‘News and Events’ section on the homepage click on the relevant link for question papers
A PDF file will open
Check and download the question paper.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Once the application process begins, interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply for the positions online at wbhrb.in on or before February 6, 2021, until 8pm.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at upsc.gov.in on or before February 11, 2021.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at barc.gov.in on or before February 15, 2021.
- Once the correction window opens, candidates who have registered for the examination will be able to make corrections in their online applications online at jeemain.nta.nic.in on or before January 30, 2021.
- The schedule covers the fifth and sixth mop-up rounds, which is a rare chance for dental aspirants to opt for seats in the course.
- Candidates who have registered for the examination will be able to download the admit card online at wbbpe.org or wbbprimaryeducation.org.
- State Bank of India (SBI) on Friday released the admit card for the specialist cadre officers (SCO) at its official website, sbi.co.in.
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has invited online applications for recruitment against 241 Vacancies for the post of security guard. Aspirants can apply online till February 12 at rbi.org.in.