SBI clerk main exam marks 2018 released, here’s how to check
The State Bank of India (SBI) has released the marks of candidates of SBI clerk main examination 2018. SBI had last month declared the result of the SBI clerk main examination 2018.education Updated: Oct 09, 2018 18:03 IST
The State Bank of India (SBI) has released the marks of candidates of SBI clerk main examination 2018. SBI had last month declared the result of the SBI clerk main examination 2018.
Here is the direct linkto check SBI clerk main exam 2018 marks of candidates.
SBI clerk main exam was held on August 5. The two-hour forty minute SBI clerk main exam was for 200 marks and divided into four sections: General and financial awareness (50 marks), General English (40 marks), quantitative aptitude (50 marks) and reasoning ability and computer aptitude (60 marks). Candidates were asked to answer 190 questions. Candidates were given 35 minutes each for general/financial awareness and general English and 45 minutes each for quantitative aptitude and reasoning ability section.
The marks obtained in the prelims (Phase-I) was not considered for the selection and only the aggregate marks obtained in the main exam (Phase-II) was considered in the final merit list.
SBI Clerk Main exam marks 2018: Here’s how to check
1. Go to SBI’s official page, sbi.co.in
2. Check the top right hand corner of the homepage and look for the career tab or click here.
3. On the right hand side of the page, look for ‘Latest announcements’ and click tenth dot which is for SBI Clerk recruitment.
4) Click on the link for SBI clerk main marks
5) Key in your roll number and date of birth or registration number and date of birth on the login page.
7) Your marks will be displayed on the screen
First Published: Oct 09, 2018 17:59 IST