ANNOUNCED: SSC CGL 2016 final result declared, check them here
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on Saturday announced the final result of the Combined Graduate Level Examination 2016.education Updated: Aug 05, 2017 17:22 IST
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on Saturday announced the final result of the Combined Graduate Level Examination 2016 (CGLE) on its official website.
Steps to check result:
1) Go to SSC’s official website
2) Click on the link for ‘Final Result - The Combined Graduate Level Examination-2016’
3) There are three different links for results of candidates selected for 1) Assistant Audit officer 2) Junior Statistical Officer 3) Posts other than AAO and JSO
4) Click on the link for which you want to see the result. (or see the results at the bottom of the story)
5) A pdf page containing list of candidates selected along with their roll number, name, category and rank will appear on the screen.
SSC has also released a write-up explaining the candidate details about the exam. The write-up can be seen can be seen by clicking on the link for the same.
Or click on the links here to see the write-up.
Note: Visit official website of SSC to check details and latest updates.
First Published: Aug 05, 2017 15:25 IST