SSC CGL answer key Tier 1 exam 2017 released, check and raise objections now
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on Thursday issued the tentative answer key of Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Tier 1 examination, 2017.education Updated: Sep 07, 2017 21:35 IST
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on Thursday issued the tentative answer key of Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Tier 1 examination, 2017. Candidates can check the answer key and raise objections until 5pm on September 12.
Steps to check the SSC CGL Tier 1 answer key:
1) Visit SSC’s the official website
2) Click on link for ‘Answer key’ in the top navigation bar of the home page”
3) Click on link for ‘Tentative answer key for SSC CGL Tier 1 exam’
4) Click on click here to go to the login page
5) Login using their same User ID and Password which were used during the examination
6) The answer key will be displayed on the screen
7) Take a printout and save it on your computer
8) You can also raise objections using the same module
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducted the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Tier 1 examination, 2017 between August 5 and August 23, 2017. A total of 15,43,962 candidates appeared in the examination, which was conducted in 43 batches across the country.
About Tier 1 exam:
The Tier-1 exam is computer based and carries 100 questions of total 200 marks and candidates have to complete it in one hour. The paper is divided into four parts: A, B, C and D with 25 questions each. Part A has questions on general intelligence and reasoning, part B on general awareness, part C on quantitative aptitude and part D on English comprehension. There is negative marking of 0.50 for each wrong answer.