SSC CGL 2016: Answer key of candidates who appeared in Srinagar released
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on Friday published the answer key for the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Tier I Examination, held in Srinagar on September 25.education Updated: Oct 01, 2016 14:35 IST
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on Friday published the answer key for the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Tier I Examination, held in Srinagar on September 25. Due to unavoidable circumstances, the schedule of examination, for candidates who were issued admit cards to appear in Srinagar, had to be changed by the commission.
Candidates can check their response sheets along with the correct answers of the questions asked in the examination by visiting commissions official website.
Steps to check response sheet and correct answers:
1) Log on to the commission’s website
2) Click on the link, ‘Answer key for candidates who appeared in CGLE-2016 at Srinagar on 25.09.2016’
3) Click on the link at the bottom of the page, ‘Answer key for combined graduate level examination (Tier I), 2016’
4) Candidates will be directed to the log in page
5) Log in with Test form number
6) Candidates response sheet along with correct responses will appear on the screen
5) Take a printout
Or click hereto directly go to the log-in page.
Representation against the answers may be submitted through this system only. It may be submitted online by 5pm on October 4, 2016 on payment of Rs 100 per answer. Any representations received after this will not be entertained.
Those who will clear the Tier-I exam on the basis of the cutoff marks fixed by the commission will be eligible to appear in Tier-II.
Note: For latest news and updates visit SSC’s official website.
First Published: Oct 01, 2016 14:32 IST