SSC CHSL 2020 notification released at ssc.nic.in, tier-1 exam in April next year
SSC CHSL 2020 Notification: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on Friday released the official notification for Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2020. The SSC CHSL notification can be downloaded from the official website at ssc.nic.in. Interested and eligible cam apply online for the posts of lower division clerk (LDC)/ junior secretariat assistant (JSA), postal assistant (PA)/ sorting assistant (SA)and data entry operator (DEO) on or before December 15.
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).
Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs. 29,200-92,300)
Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
Dates for submission of online applications: November 6 to December 15
Last date and time for receipt of online application: December 15 (23:30)
Last date and time for making online fee payment: December 17 (23:30)
Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: December 19 (23:30)
Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): December 21
Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): April 12 to 27
For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
For Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Application Fee: Rs 100.
Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), ScheduledTribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
Candidates will have to clear a computer based test (tier-1) followed by descriptive paper (tier-2) and skill test/typing test (tier-3)
Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years as on 01-01-2021 i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003 are eligible to apply.
Exam pattern for Tier- 1
The exam will comprise of four sections- English Language, General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness. Each section will have 25 questions carrying a total of 50 marks. The exam will be of 60 minutes.
The questions will be objective in nature. 0.5 marks will be deducted for each wrong answers.
Tier 2 paper will be a descriptive Paper of 100 Marks in ‘Pen and Paper’ Mode. The duration of the Descriptive Paper will be for one hour. The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 per cent
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions in the prescribed format on or before February 27, 2021.
- Once the application process begins, interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply for the positions online at wbhrb.in on or before February 6, 2021, until 8pm.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at upsc.gov.in on or before February 11, 2021.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at barc.gov.in on or before February 15, 2021.
- Once the correction window opens, candidates who have registered for the examination will be able to make corrections in their online applications online at jeemain.nta.nic.in on or before January 30, 2021.
- The schedule covers the fifth and sixth mop-up rounds, which is a rare chance for dental aspirants to opt for seats in the course.
- Candidates who have registered for the examination will be able to download the admit card online at wbbpe.org or wbbprimaryeducation.org.