This Mangaluru Teachers couple enters ‘Exclusive World Records’ for alternative learning system
Chethan Koppa and Akshatha Kudla, a couple and teachers from Mangaluru, have entered into the ‘Exclusive World Records’ for making the largest paper-cutting art using papers and stencil and making the highest number of mimicry sounds in one minute, respectively.
The mimicry of Akshatha Kudla included sounds of animals, birds, kids, and musical instruments, while Chethan Koppa made the largest portrait of Mahatma Gandhi with the use of white and black paper sheets and stencil knives. The size of the portrait was 10X10 feet.
Sharing her thoughts to ANI, Akshatha Kudla said, “I did mimicry of various animals, birds, musical instruments and kids in a minute. Being a Kannada teacher I intend to encourage students to multi-tasking and special teaching methodology, which I learned from Gopathkar Swaroop Adhyayan Kendra. This will help the student in developing their talent and capabilities”.
Chethan Koppa was brimming with confidence to create this exclusive record. He said, “I made an exclusive record for the largest portrait of Mahatma Gandhi. This record is a visiting card for us. We would like to garner support for government schools with the help of this record. This is our main aim. This will help us in the future as well as in organizing children’s camps.
Both the attempts of mimicry and largest paper cutting art were successful which led to make it an ‘Exclusive World Records’. The attempts were made for the awareness and upliftment of Kannada Medium schools.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Less than ten days after the University of Mumbai released a circular asking colleges to conduct exams for first year post graduate batches by March 10, the varsity released another circular postponing the deadline to March 30, giving colleges a breather.
- The Bihar government on Tuesday admitted in the state assembly that the enrolment of students in the government and government-aided schools had declined by 40 lakh in 2018-19 compared to 2014-15.
- The recruitment examinations include the West Bengal Civil Service exam, West Bengal Audit, and Accounts Service exam, and West Bengal Civil Service main exam 2020.
- AIIMS INI CET July 2021 Session: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the INI-CET 2021 examination online at aiimsexams.org on or before March 31, 2021, until 5 pm.
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released the hall ticket or admit card for MPSC State Services Prelims exam 2020.
- UP Board, will conduct its class 10 (high school) and class 12 (intermediate) examinations-2021 at 729 additional centres spread across the state as compared to last year owing to the Covid pandemic.
- FCI Recruitment 2021: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at fci.gov.in on or before March 31, 2021, until 4 pm.
- PSTCL Recruitment 2021: After the application process begins, interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply for the positions online at pstcl.org on or before March 26, 2021.