UCIL Recruitment 2020: Registration process to fill 136 vacancies of graduate trainees, apprentice and other posts begins
Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) has invited online applications for the recruitment of Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical), Mining Mate-C, and various other posts on its official website.
The online application process begins today. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts online at ucil.gov.in on or before June 22, 2020.
UCIL is conducting the recruitment drive to fill 136 vacancies Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical), Mining Mate-C, and others at UCIL. Out of which, 53 vacancies are for Apprentice (Mining Mate), 52 for Mining Mate-C, 14 for Winding Engine Driver-B, 6 for Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant, 4 each for Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical), and Blaster-B, and 3 for Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant-A.
Candidates from the general/OBC (Creamy and Non Creamy Layer) will have to pay the registration fee of Rs 500, while SC/ST/PWD/Female applications are exempted from the payment of application fee.
For more information, candidates are advised to go through the official notification.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Union Education Minister Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ on Thursday congratulated 12 Indian Institutions on securing position in top 100 in the QS Subject Rankings for the year 2021.
- The Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) on Wednesday released the Admit Cards for candidates appearing in Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for recruitment to the post of Police sub inspector, Police Sergeant and Assistant Superintendent Jail.
- The minister was replying to the debate on his department’s budgetary demand of ₹38,035 crore, which was passed by the Bihar Vidhan Sabha
- The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the official notification for the civil services preliminary examination 2021.
- The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on Thursday, March 4 released the official notification for the civil services preliminary examination 2021.
- Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) on Wednesday, March 3 declared the result of written objective type screening test for recruitment of Medical Laboratory Technician (Grade-II)