West Bengal Group D result 2017 announced, check it now
West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board 2017 has declared the result of written examination to fill Group D posts in the state.Updated: Sep 23, 2017 17:59 IST
West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board 2017 has declared the result of written examination to fill Group D posts in the state. The examination to fill 6000 vacancies was held on May 20, 2017.
Steps to check the result:
1) Visit the official website of West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board
2) Click on the link for ‘Result of Gr. D Examination 2017’ in the notice board section
3) Enter application number and date of birth
5) Result will be displayed on the screen
7) Take a printout and save it on your computer
The OMR sheets of the candidates have been scanned and evaluated electronically. The number of candidates to be called for the interview will be approximately three times the number vacancies to be filled. The candidates will be called for the interview in a phased manner. The Interview is expected to start from October 16.
The candidates will be informed about the interview schedule through sms/e-mail in their registered Mobile no./ e-mail Id.
In case of any query, mail to email@example.com.
First Published: Sep 23, 2017 17:58 IST