Sidharth Malhotra, Kiara Advani step out for a lunch date. See pics
Actors Sidharth Malhotra and Kiara Advani are rumoured to be in a relationship since long but neither of them is in any mood to confirm the same. The two were spotted on a lunch date at a Mumbai restaurant on Sunday.
A video showed Kiara arriving at a restaurant in a beige crop top and flared pants, paired with a denim jacket and her hair tied in a high bun. She had a printed black mask on and carried a small purse. Sidharth was also seen arriving in a separate car at the restaurant in a white tee and beige trousers, paired with a denim jacket.
Sidharth and Kiara had rung in New Year 2021 together in the Maldives. The two shared their individual pictures and videos and abstained from sharing any pictures together. However, they were spotted leaving for the island nation at the Mumbai airport together.
Sidharth and Kiara will be seen together on screen for the first time in their upcoming film Shershaah. While Sidharth will plays martyr and Param Vir Chakra awardee Captain Vikram Batra. Kiara will be seen as his fiance, Dimple Cheema.
The two have however, denied being in a relationship and claim to be single. Recently, when Kiara was promoting her film Laxmmi on The Kapil Sharma Show, it was her co-star Akshay Kumar who indirectly dropped a few hints about her alleged linkup. When Kapil asked her, “Do you have dates reserved for love or you don’t have a boyfriend only?” she replied that she has decided to only talk about her love life when she sets a wedding date. But Akshay went on to add, “Bari ‘siddhanto’ wali ladki hai (She is a woman of principles),” as if hinting at Sidharth.
Earlier, they were seen dancing together at Armaan Jain and Anissa Malhotra's wedding reception in Mumbai. Kiara, is Anissa's cousin, and was joined by Sidharth at the reception.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Priyanka Chopra has shared information about a new restaurant called Sona in New York. She has been creatively involved with it from contributing in its design, menu, music and even with its name.
- Elli AvrRam has shared the first look of her upcoming dance number with Aamir Khan, from the film Koi Jaane Na.
- Actor Pooja Bhatt has said that she took a step back from acting because she had no desire to play 'arm candy' to heroes.
- Arjun Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor have shared special birthday posts for their half-sister, Janhvi Kapoor. Read their messages here.
- Fans clamoured for any new detail about Kareena Kapoor's new baby, after she posted a year-in-recap post on Instagram.
- Actor Janhvi Kapoor, who turned 24 on Saturday, has spoken about the most valuable life lessons she learned from her parents, Boney Kapoor and Sridevi.
- Ranveer Singh took to Instagram and shared an old picture featuring Rohan Shrestha on the photographer's birthday. The photo was taken when they were 14.
- "I will not make the statement you want me to, take my smile instead," said Gul Panag, refusing to comment on statements made by several celebrities about the farmers' protest, in a video being widely shared online.
- Actor Kangana Ranaut has said that she hasn't taken a single holiday in 2021, and has worked through her periods.
- Actors Swara Bhasker, Richa Chadha, Tisca Chopra, Satyadeep Misra, Rajshri Deshpande and others took to social media to voice their support for Taapsee Pannu and Anurag Kashyap.
- Janhvi Kapoor had once revealed how her mother did not want her to join films. Sridevi felt her older daughter would not be able to survive in the industry.
- New behind-the-scenes photos from the sets of an advertisment capture Ranbir Kapoor's transformation into an old man.