Katrina's Zara Zara avatar!
Actress Katrina Kaif seems to be getting bolder with each film. After her glamourous look in her Welcome, Katrina Kaif will be seen in a sensuous avatar in the song Zara Zara Touch Me in Race.
The promos are just out and Katrina's sizzling makeover has everybody raving. The actress's new look is designed by Anaitha Shroff.
Says Katrina "Anaitha Shroff has designed a special look for the entire film. She has done an excellent job. The look in the song Zara Zara Touch Me is completely different from what I have done earlier."
Katrina justifies the requirement of certain element of boldness to the song.
"The song is very situation based that defines my character in the film. The character wants to win Saif's affection and the song is picturised keeping that in mind," adds Katrina.
"The song had to be on the edge because the character is on the edge to get Saif's attention."
Katrina Kaif plays the character of a secretary who has a crush on Saif.
Says Katrina "It was a pleasure shooting with Saif Ali Khan for the song. Even the outfit for the song was specially purchased from Dubai from a high end designer Jenny Packham, who is very popular abroad."
The actress is completely in love with her outfit in the song as well as make-up.
"The dress is a beautiful flowery blue, with a very 60's look which perfectly suited the song. Whilst Anaitha Shroff worked on the overall styling of the character, Meher Kohla did my make up. In fact whenever she has done my make-up, my songs have been hits. I jokingly tell her that she is my lucky charm and hope that even this new song becomes a hit."
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Hrithik Roshan, in an interview in 2017, said that he was at a good place in his life and was not thinking about getting married again. He was previously married to Sussanne Khan.
- Sumona Chakravarti has made the maximum use of limited space in her new Mumbai house, designed in Scandinavian style. Watch a video here.
- Parineeti Chopra reminisced about many of her firsts in a new video for Netflix India. Watch it here.
- Bipasha Basu and her husband, Karan Singh Grover, have been keeping their fans updated with their adventures in the Maldives. See their pictures here.
- Milind Soman and his wife, Ankita Konwar, took to Instagram on Saturday to celebrate seven years of their relationship. See the pictures here.
- Actor Priyanka Chopra on Saturday passed on her best wishes to the current Miss India contestants, and reminisced about winning the crown two decades ago.
- Charu Asopa celebrated her birthday with husband Rajeev Sen. Check out pictures and video from the bash.
- Ranvir Shorey was asked by a fan if his leg fracture was caused by too much happy dancing after recovering from Covid-19. See his reply here.
- Shilpa Shetty, who is currently vacationing in Maldives, shared another stunning picture of herself. See it here.