Madge to ‘take relationship with A-Rod public’
Madonna is reportedly planning to take her relationship with ‘soulmate’ Yankees slugger Alex Rodriguez public.
According to sources, the Queen of Pop is considering opening about her relationship with A-Rod when her world tour ends in December.
Madge became close to the 33-year-old sports star while her marriage to film director Guy Ritchie crumbled.
The 50-year-old diva has introduced Rodriguez to Kabbalah, the faith that was one of the main causes of her break-up with Ritchie.
Sources say Rodriguez has thrown himself into the sect “with gusto”, unlike Ritchie, who was fed up of the religion and worried by its hold over Madonna and his kids.
“Alex is bewitched by her. She is a very intoxicating woman and it seems she has offered him a pathway to happiness and enlightenment through Kabbalah,” the Mirror quoted a source, as saying.
“He thinks she is phenomenal, but his friends aren’t sure they have much in common. And she loves the fact that he is a huge star in his own right – and the physical attraction is undeniably strong,” the source added.
Kabbalah leaders have already given there blessing to Madonna and Rodriguez’s friendship – a landmark decision in the singer’s eyes.
Recently, Madonna sneaked A-Rod into the front row of her concert in New York after the lights had dimmed.
Her security team followed exactly the same procedures they once reserved for Ritchie – and Rodriguez even took his usual seat.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kangana Ranaut, who deleted a controversial tweet against Tandav, defended it from allegations of inciting violence.
- Actor Shabana Azmi has shared a picture of herself, smiling from ear-to-ear, on the one-year anniversary of a near-fatal car crash.
- The Amazon Prime Video web series Tandav has been at the centre of a controversy after it was alleged that certain scenes are offensive to certain communities. Here's everything you need to know about what happened.
- Tandav creator Ali Abbas Zafar has issued an apology on behalf of the cast and crew of the Amazon web series, after an FIR was lodged against several people involved in the show for hurting religious sentiments.
- Vikas Gupta took to Twitter to share 'proof' of Aly Goni's homophobia, which Jasmin Bhasin didn't take quietly.
- Remo D'Souza, who recently had a health scare, was spotted out and about town with friend Aamir Ali. Watch a video here.
- Citing the examples of Deepika Padukone, Kangana Rananut and Alia Bhatt, Taapsee Pannu has said that it is 'tedious' to find male stars to do female-led films.