Michael Jackson tops worst dad poll
Troubled pop star Michael Jackson topped a poll to find the Internet Father's Day List of bad dads.
Jackson topped the poll conducted by Maxim.com. He beat murderer Scott Peterson who killed his wife and unborn baby, contactmusic.com reports.
Commenting on naming Jackson the worst dad, the Maxim writers said: "Dangling a baby out of a Berlin hotel window! We're not sure what's crazier: Michael's unique approach to parenting, or the fact that a woman was willing to carry the children of a twice-alleged child molester."
The top five on the list are:
1. Michael Jackson
2. Scott Peterson
3. Marvin Gaye Sr.
4. Joe Simpson (Ashlee and Jessica's father)
5. Kurt Cobain.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Actor Shabana Azmi has shared a picture of herself, smiling from ear-to-ear, on the one-year anniversary of a near-fatal car crash.
- The Amazon Prime Video web series Tandav has been at the centre of a controversy after it was alleged that certain scenes are offensive to certain communities. Here's everything you need to know about what happened.
- Tandav creator Ali Abbas Zafar has issued an apology on behalf of the cast and crew of the Amazon web series, after an FIR was lodged against several people involved in the show for hurting religious sentiments.
- Vikas Gupta took to Twitter to share 'proof' of Aly Goni's homophobia, which Jasmin Bhasin didn't take quietly.
- Remo D'Souza, who recently had a health scare, was spotted out and about town with friend Aamir Ali. Watch a video here.
- Citing the examples of Deepika Padukone, Kangana Rananut and Alia Bhatt, Taapsee Pannu has said that it is 'tedious' to find male stars to do female-led films.
- Mira Rapjut has shared new photos and videos from her Goa vacation with husband, actor Shahid Kapoor. Check them out here.
- Kangana Ranaut shared a video of Jiah Khan's sister levelling serious allegations of sexual harassment against Sajid Khan. She suggested that he has the 'full support' of the 'mafia' in the film industry.
- Actor Minissha Lamba has said that there is no longer any stigma attached to separation, and if a relationship isn't working, it is advisable to part ways amicably.
- Shah Rukh Khan jokingly took offence as the official Twitter handle of Kolkata Knight Riders declared Juhi Chawla’s husband Jay Mehta as the 'most affable gentleman'.