Prince Harry names himself ‘ginger queen’
Prince Harry dubbed himself the ‘Ginger Queen’ in a bowling match against Australian singer Natalie Imbruglia on Friday.
The 28-year-old royal, who snuck with Imbruglia into a bowling alley to have some fun, mocked his own strawberry-blond hair when he inputted ‘Ginger Queen’ as his name on the electronic scoreboard, the Daily Star reported.
Later Sam Branson, 27, playboy son of billionaire Virgin boss Sir Richard, joined Harry and his 28-year-old celeb mate.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Rohanpreet Singh was bowled over by Neha Kakkar's "hotness" in their glamorous new photoshoot together. See pictures here.
- Kangana Ranaut took to Twitter and dropped a vague description of a man who she believes is running a social media smear campaign against her.
- Swara Bhasker lashed out at a man who made an unsavoury comment about her being on the cover of Vogue magazine. She called him a "pretentious half-wit pretending to be ‘elite’".
- Raya and the Last Dragon movie review: Kelly Marie Tran and Awkwafina put their own twist on the Mulan-Mushu dynamic in Disney's latest animated adventure.
- Chris Evans shared a video montage of his friend visiting the sets of Captain America: The First Avenger and reacting to his scenes.