Ranbir, Deepika dating?
We really can't figure out this girl. One day she's dining with her hero.. the next day she's holding hands with her on and off boyfriend.
Yup, that's our Deepika Padukone, who's seen with Nihar Pandya one morning and sweetie pooh Ranbir Kapoor the same evening.
Our source spotted Deeps and Ranbu at Hotel J W Marriott's poolside. On feeling chilly willy, she suggested moving to the hotel's Club Lounge.
Now most couples would sit opposite each other. But Deeps and Ranbu sat on the same side of the table for dinner.. and took turns feeding each other. Really now, we must confirm this with Ranbu.
Imagine! At the end of their oooh-sooo romantic dinner, the couple left in his car, windows all rolled up. What cooking guys?
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor were spotted at the Mumbai airport on Sunday morning. The actors were headed to the Maldives, where Shraddha's cousin Priyaank is tying the knot.
- Irrfan Khan's son Babil got a detailed message from the actor's The Namesake co-star Kal Penn who said that he wasn't sure how to get in touch with the family to share his love and gratitude.
- Aelay is a fun, sweet film that gets so much right about life in a small village and their tradition but is needlessly long drawn.
- Sara Ali Khan has shared a few adorable pictures with cousin Inaaya Naumi Kemmu (daughter of her aunt Soha Ali Khan) and the two have been called ‘cuteness queens’ by the internet.
- Ranveer Singh's sister Ritika Bhavnani celebrated her birthday on Saturday and the entire Bhavnani family came together to celebrate the occasion by stepping out for a family dinner.
- Actor Ameesha Patel took to her social media accounts on Saturday to seemingly address reports that she'd defrauded a businessman.
- Genelia D'Souza once teased sons Rahyl and Riaan about Riteish Deshmukh's 'new girlfriend'. She said that the boys got rather 'upset' with him over the joke.
Jonita Gandhi: Music industry is still male dominant and there’s a certain stereotyping that’s happening with women
Akshay Oberoi: Acting is not a sport or a game, you’re just competing with yourself and your last performance
Malavika Mohanan: I find it annoying when people put Bollywood at a higher pedestal than other film industries
- Called a 'truly clueless, uneducated, stupid human being' on Twitter, Kangana Ranaut said that her tweets are intended for 'high IQ people'.