SRK, Ranbir, Deepika add fizz to Pepsi
Wanna see Deepika and Ranbir sipping softdrink with SRK? You can catch them right on your TV screens soon in the latest Pepsi ad. The newest sensations of Bollywood - Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor - are all set to join the brand bangwagon with the softdrink major Pepsi.
Deepika and Ranbir, who have been approved by masses last year with their maverick performances in Om Shanti Om and Saawariya respectively will be seen with Bollywood badshah Shah Rukh Khan in Pepsi's first campaign of 2008.
Ranbir Kapoor who thoroughly enjoyed working with Deepika and SRK in the pepsi ad is excited to become Pepsi's brand ambassador.
"I am extremely proud to be associated with Pepsi - an iconic drink of today's youth. It is a privilege for me to join Pepsi's league of such eminent achievers. I would also like to take this opportunity to congratulate Deepika as Pepsi's new brand ambassador. It has been a great experience working with SRK and Deepika in the new Pepsi Ad."
Sandeep Singh Arora, Executive Vice President - Marketing, Cola, PepsiCo India said he was happy to have Ranbir and Deepika as the new brand ambassadors of the brand.
"The inherent qualities of Pepsi - the youthful spirit, irreverence and competitive streak, hold the key while signing on a brand ambassador. The brand ambassadors of Pepsi are not only the face of the brand but also help strengthen the brand's connect with its consumers. We are very happy to associate with Ranbir and Deepika and welcome them on board."
Deepika's kitty of brand endorsements already include Liril, Close-Up, Levi's Strauss Signature, Limca and Maybelline and Kingfisher Airlines.
Pepsi has been picking stars as well as cricketers like SRK, John Abraham, Dhoni, Yuvraj Singh, Sreesanth and Robin Uthappa as its brand ambassadors.
The new Pepsi ad will be aired soon. The creative minds behind the commercial are Agnello Dias and Soumitra Karnik from JWT. The TVC has been directed by Abhinay Deo from Ramesh Deo Productions.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- John Abraham posed for a slightly different picture on Tuesday. He was seen posing with nothing but a pillow as he waited for his clothes on film sets.
- Anushka Sharma gave fans a look at the view of the sea from her Mumbai home. Anushka has been enjoying life as a new mother since welcoming daughter Vamika in January.
- Cricketer-turned-actor Salil Ankola shares how he was rushed to the hospital after facing breathlessness, soon after testing positive for coronavirus.
- Bipasha Basu has shared Bipapictures of herself and a funny video of her husband Karan Singh Grover from their Maldives vacation. Check them out here.
- Happy birthday Tiger Shroff: If you thought the Baaghi's star's features were hard to define and did not fit into the more desi definition of good looks, then you must read about his family background.
- Deepika Padukone, in her new Instagram post, talked about her daily routine. She also revealed whether she '(plans) a lot'. Watch the video here.
- Arshi Khan has said that Salman Khan introduced her to Iulia Vantur at the Bigg Boss 14 after-party, and said that he wants her to learn Urdu.
- Ankita Lokhande, in an Instagram live, talked about going through depression but not opening up about it. She said that she did not have anyone to support her except her family and some fans.
- Rubina Dilaik shared a throwback swimsuit photo of herself and said that she really wants to go on a vacation. However, her husband Abhinav Shukla had a funny response.
- Bhumi Pednekar shared a number of behind-the-scenes photos and videos from the making of Sonchiriya as the film completed two years of its release. She included a special dedication for Sushant Singh Rajput.